• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a founder of another guild touring my guild looking for blueprints. He seems OK. but if he finds blueprints in the guild is that a blueprint we can't get. Is it random? or are we alloted so many and thats it?

DeletedUser276

whatever building gets boosted, thats the type of blueprint he can get. The blueprints are for individual use not guild use. So if he gets blueprints from you guys he can keep them and waggle his fingers at you. But he can support your buildings wether you want him to or not.

DeletedUser

And no, it will not mean that the people in your guild have less chance of getting one now :)

Greywolf

Sergeant
Droprates of BP

Is there a difference of blueprint droprate between polishing/motivating guildmates and neighbours? For some reason I haven't found a BP while polishing/motivating neighbours while I have found several BP's from polishing/motivating roughly the same number of guildmates. Could be my luck is terrible, but I'm curious about it anyway.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the droprate is about the same. Just really low.

- L

DeletedUser

Interestingly, He asked for membership. He got in and announced he was on a world tour, Polished/motivated announced that he would be back again tomorrow, and left. Now, My one big question is, Are there a set number of blueprints we can receive or is it random. can we trade ambassadors once a day, look for blueprints,Pol/Mot, return home?

DeletedUser3315

The drop rates seem really, really low. Since the inception of BP's i have polished / motivated 389 guild mates, pol / mot 209 neighbours and plundered 168 neighbours.

Blue Prints found?

As a non - diamond player this is the biggest disparity there has ever been on this game. Everything else could be acheived through activity but with drop rates like this i have no chance of competing, no matter how hard i play. Very disappointed.

DeletedUser3315

This seem's like a breach of rules - surely this sort of behaviour should not be allowed????????

DeletedUser

Denius,

You don't need to worry about you or any of your guild members receiving a lesser chance to find BPs because of that. The number of blueprints you can receive is random, and it's random for each player. So whether that player is in a guild or not (or even any of his/her activity), does not affect you or any other players' chances on receiving BPs.

What I see here is someone who is actively jumping from guild to guild to increase his/her chance on attaining BPs. This is not a breach of rules though.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To extend the conversation a bit....
Blueprints drop for polishing and motivating - but quite low rates.
I think I read they drop for plundering as well - is this right and what is the drop rate compared to polish/motivate.
Helping other people's great buildings also drops blueprints I think - suppose it is a bit early but any thoughts on drop rates here?
Any other sources of blueprints (apart from diamonds)
Great buildings are wonders of the world and supposed to be difficult to earn - I know and approve of that :)

DeletedUser

The drop rates seem really, really low. Since the inception of BP's i have polished / motivated 389 guild mates, pol / mot 209 neighbours and plundered 168 neighbours.

Blue Prints found?

As a non - diamond player this is the biggest disparity there has ever been on this game. Everything else could be acheived through activity but with drop rates like this i have no chance of competing, no matter how hard i play. Very disappointed.

Imust agree with you on this one RitzyD, I actually saw this coming and that is why I actually used diamonds just to be one of the first players to get a building. I did this for a few different reasons;

1. I am a guild Founder and Leader so felt as though i should present an opportunity for my members to use their forge points in a new way.

2. Also i had found that my rating had gone close to the top 20 for Greifental and I didn't want to fall behind those players who obtained these buildings.

3. I also felt as though my neighbours may start to use their forge points there allowing me to develop in research quicker as they would be using their forge points on great buildings as opposed to research.

4. I also acknowledged that most players rated above me were in the Colonial Age and I'm only in the latter part of the Late Middle Age. Players in the CA are able to use their forge points in these great buildings as they have little or no more sections to research.

(I realised that i couldn't compete with those players without using diamonds to at least obtain one building and bridge the gap between myself and them).

In addition to this i have a player in my guild which has obtained the same blueprint twice over, surely this is a bug? What could this player possibly do with two of the same blueprints?

~ddrd1981 'The Fair Traders'

DeletedUser

I agree the drop rate is brutal, and hardly random. It seems that everyone gets 2 right away then only a tiny chance after that. I've easily polished/motivated 200 people without a blueprint. I'm all for taking my time, but considering it's gonna take an average of 50 blueprints to get 9 unique ones, that's waaay too grindy for a game this casual. If it averaged 200 visits per BP, it would take 10,000 visits to get a full set. That's rough considering town visiting is easily the most boring part of this game....the only ray of light is the reward you get for helping to build someones great building, but it's still a pretty tedious task collecting these things so far.

DeletedUser

I think I read they drop for plundering as well - is this right and what is the drop rate compared to polish/motivate.
Helping other people's great buildings also drops blueprints I think.

I do not have any numbers or ratios for droprates, but this is correct.

As is said in the changelog 0.22, you have a (bit) better chance of receiving blueprints while you are supporting people than when you are plundering them. Apart from buying blueprints for diamonds (don't forget you still need to find the very first one), you can also get blueprints being one of the main contributors on the great building of one of your guildmates or neighbours - these will be rewarded after a level is completed, after which the count starts again.

DeletedUser

I have nicknamed it sending an "Ambassador". What it means is you could have guilds cooperating instead of "Guild Wars" . Peace instead of war. What a novel approach. Building something and helping to build something is what this game is about for me. I do battle with the neighbors,and never loot. We have a good neighborhood. I am glad its not a breach of the rules. Thanks Bloodwyn!

DeletedUser

Try the Ambassador program. Send a member of your guild to another guild to pol/mot and look for blueprints. they do the same to you and both return to their guilds (maybe a trade or two) to repeat the next day. Guilds working together.

DeletedUser

When two players have donated the same amount of forge points. What decides who is ranked higher than the other?

DeletedUser

How did you get the neat banner,kelvito ? I have no idea how to answer your question. *S*

DeletedUser7046

I think that will be the one who first get the final number. For example, i make a donation and get a final ammount of 30 forge points and after me another player get the same ammount. I'll be the higher ranked.
Anyway, if i'm wrong, please clarify this question.

DeletedUser

When two players have donated the same amount of forge points. What decides who is ranked higher than the other?

From my experience it's "first come first serve."
So if a player has donated 10 FP in total and you donate a total of 10 FP yourself, that other player will still be ranked above you.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

EDIT: BestWarrior beat me to it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.