• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6461

if two people donated the same F.Ps (say 10 F.P). the person who donated 10 F.P at first will get the high rank.

DeletedUser7719

Why isn't the chance of droprates higher as you motivate/polish more people, or else this thing is just going to turn into plain ol' luck

DeletedUser6968

Why isn't the chance of droprates higher as you motivate/polish more people, or else this thing is just going to turn into plain ol' luck

Really don't know here.

We are 78 members in our guild. In my hood we have 56 players. M/P+plunder = zip in 3 days. And from talkink with some members I'm not alone in that situation.

Tomorrow is another day. Will see...hopefully :)

DeletedUser3315

We have been tracking this closely in our guild (i shared some of our early numbers on the changelog 22 discussion). The natural drop rates from mot/pol/plunder so far are just less than 0.5%. So far we have logged 11,366 mot/pol/plunder (there are 11 of us tracking the stats) and dropped 54 blueprints. It also does not seem truly random as you seem to get 1 or 2 in a short space of time then get nothing for 3 days or so before getting another couple. I think its more of a counter ticking upward (with small allowances for random variance) in action rather than a true random drop rate.

The best way to get blueprints is supporting existing buildings. By supporting existing buildings between the 11 of us we have picked up 101 blueprints over the same time period.

DeletedUser

It seems that for now the people who won't buy diamonds are gonna have to rely on donating forge points to the people that have spent diamonds, since its the only guaranteed way to get them at any reasonable rate.

DeletedUser

Try the Ambassador program. Send a member of your guild to another guild to pol/mot and look for blueprints. they do the same to you and both return to their guilds (maybe a trade or two) to repeat the next day. Guilds working together.

Hmm, can you do that? Motivate players from more guilds in the same day?
Isnt there some in-game feature that stops you to?
Because if not, it might be a good idea.

DeletedUser7719

Hmm, can you do that? Motivate players from more guilds in the same day?
Isnt there some in-game feature that stops you to?
Because if not, it might be a good idea.
I really think it should be stopped, but a mod can post more about that

DeletedUser

As far as I know, this is simply either a loophole that the devs missed or it is allowed/condoned due to the low droprate of the BPs.
In any case, I don't think there is any rule breaking here, simply smart use of game mechanics.

Do note that this is my personal opinion and if the devs (for some reason) consider this abuse or balance toppling, they might take action against it.

- L

DeletedUser

I really think it should be stopped, but a mod can post more about that

Yes it would be nice if a mod or a dev or smbd who knows for sure can make light into this matter.
Is it possible to move from guild to guild and polish/motivate their members? Is there a maximum of players you can polish/motivate per day?

DeletedUser3157

Yes no limit, I did about 50 different guilds the day GPs came out for example and friend of mine even more(400'ish ppl 1 day). But after about a week of rotating I got too bored of doing it regularly, droprates are just so small it gets frustrating and boring, donating FPs is just so much more effective way to go since you can control the outcome of the building you get.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes no limit, I did about 50 different guilds the day GPs came out for example and friend of mine even more(400'ish ppl 1 day). But after about a week of rotating I got too bored of doing it regularly, droprates are just so small it gets frustrating and boring, donating FPs is just so much more effective way to go since you can control the outcome of the building you get.

Cheers

DeletedUser3727

Daily polishing and motivating of ~75 guild members, along with around 40 polishes/plunders of neighbours and I've found the grand total of 3 BPs. 4 if you count the one from the quest.

One each for 4 different GBs. I hear about people getting one every 100-250 actions - am I doing something wrong or just being punished for not buying diamonds?

I'm becoming rather disillusioned with the game when things go like this...

DeletedUser

I'm becoming rather disillusioned with the game when things go like this...
Great Buildings was never meant to be completed in days or even weeks but during the course of normal game play over months. Just see it as a goal to work towards as you continue to play the game.

DeletedUser

So the foating simbol over a GB is still an incognito?

The GB symbol disappears from the building if it is level 10 - similarly, a player does not get the GB symbol next to their avatar if they only have level 10 GBs (and other players have no opportunity to donate FP)

DeletedUser3727

Great Buildings was never meant to be completed in days or even weeks but during the course of normal game play over months. Just see it as a goal to work towards as you continue to play the game.
I see your point, but it's difficult to feel that way when guild members and neighbours haved GBs springing up left, right and centre.

DeletedUser

As far as I know this is correct:

The symbol appearing (both ingame and next to the player's name in the neighbourhood bar) means you can still contribute to a Great Building :)

DeletedUser

The GB symbol disappears from the building if it is level 10 - similarly, a player does not get the GB symbol next to their avatar if they only have level 10 GBs (and other players have no opportunity to donate FP)

That's not a fact, there are GBs below lvl 10 with no simbol on it. The simbol appears sometimes, others is not there.

DeletedUser

As far as I know this is correct:

The symbol appearing (both ingame and next to the player's name in the neighbourhood bar) means you can still contribute to a Great Building :)

Humm, I dont think that's a fact either, you can contribute even if the BG does not have the floating simbol. What I would like to know is why the simbol appears, what does it mean.

DeletedUser276

the symbol appears to show that the player has a great building that can be contributed to. You can contribute as sometimes the symbol doesnt appear but that should be fixed in a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.