• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Can motivating a friend outside guild and neighbourhood grant BP?
Simple Answer: yes
I don't see why it couldn't be answered why jumping guilds and polishing are not possible. Obvious reasons? Yea obviously to prevent abuse. I'm all for that, but it doesn't really give any description where the limits actually are, thus my primary question. If I were to switch guild must I forget blueprints? Or is there a time-frame?
Off of what I have heard from other posts I read, you can jump guild-to-guild and motivate and polish people, BUT you need to remember that you are helping their guild which may end up turning against you when guild wars are implemented

DeletedUser

3x or 2x?

I was wondering whether you could get multiples of the same copy when winning since they're awarded at one go.

DeletedUser

@ hint: This is actually a known issue and hopefully will be able to be dealt with better in the coming week.

@ Pembar: Yes you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.