• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.17 - Modern Era - discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser3157

of course ! anyone who gets through defence can plunder.....and some times they went for bronze houses/prod. buildings (made for quests), so it's hard to believe that if they could they wouldn't go for goods. Yet still, none of the goods buildings was ever looted since I've got into production. If you time production well (and ALL big players like me do it) you can't be looted. So nothing new or challenging :)

any defence can be passed with 150% boost with ease , but looting needs luck and an inactive player - nothing else.

I think he means is anyone TRYING to loot you. There is a difference. If you really wanna loot someone, u will sooner or later know players collect patterns, sleep/work times etc, almost everyone has some kind of routines, so u can really narrow it time. Esp with animations being the dead giveaway on when production was started again if u caught the player off once, u then know exactly when to start refreshing again etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13082

I think he means is anyone TRYING to loot you. There is a difference. If you really wanna loot someone, u will sooner or later know players collect patterns, sleep/work times etc, so matter of minutes really.

lol, hint have you been stalking people again? Watching and waiting for them to go to work then running home to log in and plunder them :p

DeletedUser

What if this person works from home and his work is based on a computer? Meaning that he is in front of a computer all day long working to earn money and has the ability to check in on his game every 30 minutes or so to give his mind a rest.

Think before you speak.
Charming. I work as a financial accounter from home, on a PC, 5 days a week, work is work. When you can check games at work, that really is not work. So many work...words.

DeletedUser13082

My point is that you say he has no life, I assume because of him saying that he checks of 30 mins or so for plunder. However if he is at the computer anyway working then clearly he isn't just sat there waiting in front of a game with "no life". He is there anyway and checks in when he does because he can.

DeletedUser

You assumed he is working, i did not. I for one assumed he is not working at all. You make me repeat myself work is work, checking around for a game every half an hour to plunder when you work, then the result of your working object leaves to be desired because your mind is distracted and has became an obsession at this point.

DeletedUser13082

I didn't assume he was working I said he could be. What I am saying is don't jump to conclusions about a person who's life you don't know the first thing about.

DeletedUser13805

does anyone really check a hood every 30 mins to plunder ? the maths in terms of hours spent doing that would be 80 players in a hood * 48
i would agree the player would need to get a life as there would be no time at all to do anything else

DeletedUser7739

I think he means is anyone TRYING to loot you. There is a difference. If you really wanna loot someone, u will sooner or later know players collect patterns, sleep/work times etc, almost everyone has some kind of routines, so u can really narrow it time. Esp with animations being the dead giveaway on when production was started again if u caught the player off once, u then know exactly when to start refreshing again etc.
i collect the minute it's done. Big players do it like this. So no way in hell you'll be able to loot me......only if you marry me

and Lazlow is right....for crying out loud Death ?! it's common sense ! :D

DeletedUser13082

You can say he's right or wrong as much as you like. I don't agree or disagree with the statement. What I disagree with is somebody coming into a forum and flinging an unnecessary insult at somebody who they don't even know. There's no need for it in my opinion.

DeletedUser7739

You can say he's right or wrong as much as you like. I don't agree or disagree with the statement. What I disagree with is somebody coming into a forum and flinging an unnecessary insult at somebody who they don't even know. There's no need for it in my opinion.

imho if a thing is true then saying it it's not an insult and, more so, if a thing that is not well defined as being right or wrong it's said, then again, is nowhere near an insult.

not having a life is not necessarily a bad thing (as it might protect you from many harmful things - so it's open for debate) ...so no insult in my book.

DeletedUser13082

I'm not looking to open an all about debate on the matter to be honest with you. What I'm saying is instead of the possible insult of "you need to get a life" why not ensure that no offence can be caused and simply say "most people wouldn't have time to do that". The 2 statements make the same point however one can be seen as insulting and the other can't.

On that note. I really don't have time to continue any more as I need to get ready to go out... cause I have a life :rolleyes: lol :p

DeletedUser7739

I'm not looking to open an all about debate on the matter to be honest with you. What I'm saying is instead of the possible insult of "you need to get a life" why not ensure that no offence can be caused and simply say "most people wouldn't have time to do that". The 2 statements make the same point however one can be seen as insulting and the other can't.

On that note. I really don't have time to continue any more as I need to get ready to go out... cause I have a life :rolleyes: lol :p

stay away from harmful things !!! or don't be one :D

DeletedUser13805

i really have only one thing to say on this matter and its this

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE : )

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I thought this was the Modern Era discussion thread - perhaps a new thread about who has, or does not have a life might be in order just to keep this thread on track :)

DeletedUser

Okay first off, I didn't say that I check people every 30 minutes lol. But I have plundered 85 ME goods in the last 8 hours (15 before I went to sleep and 70 more when I woke up). This is against players who are as large as 1.5 million points (caught 20 of his goods).

And half of my plunders were against players who have plundered me in the past. So yeah, I like this.

DeletedUser9168

Please can this discussion get back to what it is supposed to be discussing, namely the newly released Modern Era and the Changelog 1.17, as announced here

I would also like to remind all posters to refrain from directing insults towards other players, moderators or INNOGames staff.

DeletedUser

I hate this change to the GBs and the wishing wells. I spent a lot of time and even some diamonds to attain those under the guise that I would be able to produce goods of the same age. Personally, I think Inno needs to revise this and perhaps consider giving GBs something like a 25% chance of producing modern age goods, and wishing wells 100%. As it stands right now, I am getting over 120+ of unrefined ca goods a day that I will be unable to use. All it is going to do is give me copious amounts of resources I cant use.

DeletedUser

They should at least leave the chance of getting modern era goods out of those GBs so it doesn't feel like those of who devoted a lot of time and effort into getting them go to waste. Seriously, a 25% chance or so would be reasonable. It would give them some, but not enough to just skip that whole aspect. As for wishing wells, they should be 100% as I spent diamonds getting those because it said they would deliver same age goods. If they want to change that, then I should expect a significant increase in my odds of producing fps, diamonds, and medals for being mislead.