• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.17 - Modern Era - discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser3157

I got it from selling one house from the current era and paying 50 luxury materials (came before gaining 200 of every good).
Just won diamonds before and after that quest too :D:):D

Are you speaking about quests? Why have I never heard of such quests considering my number of worlds etc :P
I do remember 1 ME quest tho about collecting 1 of every good, but it was troll rewarded

DeletedUser3157

Have you skipped any?

Quests? Obviously lol. Who would do quests which can be skipped and have worthless reward or where the time spent in effort is not worth the reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

Quests? Obviously lol. Who would do quests which can be skipped and have worthless reward or seem like a time-consuming choir to complete..

People who realize that skipping apparently dumb quests means missing out on good rewards later :cool:

DeletedUser3157

People who realize that skipping apparently dumb quests means missing out on good rewards later :cool:

Nah I actually know that and exaggerated a bit. I used to do every single quest also, but still the rewards were so worthless it became clear some of that effort is not worth it. Besides I have other goals at start of new age and those are a) Grabbing up max amounts of goods from quest rewards to help me completeing the age asap. That's not too effective if I stay stuck 2 days on some stupid quest. and b) Reaching rotating quests soon in multiple lines so I can maximise those.

But I still try to complete every realistic quests I could so I wouldn't miss any possible lines. Like if it's collect 1M supplies, I buy stuff for 4M and sell it. Or if it's spend 100 FPs, I'll buy em and drop em on someone. But if it's some nonsense that completely doesn't fit with my current plans and would take me days to complete, I skip. Good one was that have 5 of every military units one. It rewarded diamonds so I decided to actually do it. I designed a town with enough extra pop for mechanized artillery camp and built/razed it for 5 days during alcatraz collects. I didn't hit lucky not once in that time(I had 50% odds to get 1 per day actually) and knowing I would later need to do so with mech infantiry also, I estimated filling this quest would take me more than a month instead of my intial 15-20 day estimate with so much effort and cost, so I decided to skip it, not like I can't fill it later on my other 7 worlds :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14782

;)quests are just there...
even if you skip one, you aren't going to regret it in the long run.
besides, thats what quest loops are for :cool: :cool: ;);););)

DeletedUser7719

I just do them for the diamonds (and now, I guess some premium buildings;)).

This makes me wonder, I wonder how a city to match what every quest wants you to do (no selling unless you run out of space ;))