• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.17 - Modern Era - discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date

DeletedUser7223

Have to say i'm not having any probs with the update , game running very smooth . Battles very smooth .
@ Pisepampel , could it be your machine or BB. provider or a mix of both ?

DeletedUser7719

did they improve at all in the ME age ?
Yes, it wen from about 7K to 9K (coins and supplies. You know that we now may get 20 CA goods, and I'm pretty sure medals have increased too, but I don't remember the PE amount)

DeletedUser13805

Have to say i'm not having any probs with the update , game running very smooth . Battles very smooth .
@ Pisepampel , could it be your machine or BB. provider or a mix of both ?

after reading this pb i checked my flash and it needed updating its running more smooth for me now : )
funny thing is yesterday i installed chrome firefox even used ie and all were as bad as each other i changed my screen res i was even lookiing for new drivers and then i read your post and checked out my flash : (
i wonder if the game could make some sort announcement when flash needs to be updated ?

DeletedUser

how much happiness does the space needle give when its maxed out? is it worth building it at all?
has anybody, not as lazy as me, done the math?

DeletedUser3157

how much happiness does the space needle give when its maxed out? is it worth building it at all?
has anybody, not as lazy as me, done the math?

It's in between Colosseum and Hagia Sophia in regards to it's happiness values per tile. And it produces some fixed amount of coins as 2ndary bonus. Your call really if you want to build it or not.

DeletedUser

It's in between Colosseum and Hagia Sophia in regards to it's happiness values per tile. And it produces some fixed amount of coins as 2ndary bonus. Your call really if you want to build it or not.

All right cheers. Guess Im not gonna be in a hurry to gather those BPs

DeletedUser7739

the biggest question is what will happen with the expansions ? as the city space, now with the modern era, has been completed....no more expansion can be placed.

DeletedUser96901

the biggest question is what will happen with the expansions ? as the city space, now with the modern era, has been completed....no more expansion can be placed.
at the moment there is place for ALL expansions

and with the next age (Postmodern Era) there will be more space ;)
like there will be more space in the Town Hall for more goods :p

DeletedUser7739

at the moment there is place for ALL expansions

and with the next age (Postmodern Era) there will be more space ;)
like there will be more space in the Town Hall for more goods :p

looking forward to see where that new space will be :) that was my point

DeletedUser7223

What would be very much appreciated with the next update would be the option to turn off our own city animations by either per building or in the main settings .
Reason being ' i have spent well earned cash on the Amusement Parks & they are just OTT . My head does be spinning after 10 mins.
I would have to sell these if there is no option & that's just a bummer .
By adding in either of these options could also help with members that have flash probs .
Everyone wins .

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
What would be very much appreciated with the next update would be the option to turn off our own city animations by either per building or in the main settings .
Reason being ' i have spent well earned cash on the Amusement Parks & they are just OTT . My head does be spinning after 10 mins.
I would have to sell these if there is no option & that's just a bummer .
By adding in either of these options could also help with members that have flash probs .
Everyone wins .

LOL : how many Am Parks you got mate ? ..
i can see how quite a few would be a little distracting :D

DeletedUser13805

LOL : how many Am Parks you got mate ? ..
i can see how quite a few would be a little distracting :D

i have 5 of them and the clowns eyes are brill i only log on these days to watch the amusement parks as there more fun than the game : )

DeletedUser6065

Hope I'm not too late here - IMHO excellent animation on Movie Studio and Amusement Park. Best yet (again MO), can't wait for what's next. . . . mk

DeletedUser112

missions of the new era, offer premium buildings , if so what and how?

DeletedUser7719

We get a welcome sign from building a motel and gaining 2000 total population

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

Was the welcome sign for building some number of motels?
And we got a premium residence for selling two residences.

DeletedUser7719

Also add a drive-in sign: got it from building a drive-in theatre and 10 billboards (or a blockbuster)

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Was the welcome sign for building some number of motels?

Aww.... damn it all...I got 1 of each of the premium decorations as rewards, but never got the premium residence reward :(

DeletedUser7719

I got it from selling one house from the current era and paying 50 luxury materials (came before gaining 200 of every good).
Just won diamonds before and after that quest too :D:):D