• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.02 Discussion

DeletedUser9168

Greifental has just gone 'off-air' now - hopefully for the completion of the update installation.

DeletedUser

thank you...Please notify any changes on new territories. we are many from other servers who read forum for news

DeletedUser7719

Quest to scout for new provinces popped up for me; hopefully the maps will come soon.

DeletedUser

new maps in Greifental to the north 50000 coins, to the south 40000 coins to scout and 21 hours

DeletedUser8813

east nagach now has new maps ..woohoo...cant wait to do battle .

DeletedUser

Bug fixes

Settings - Smoke animations - The text "(currently Industrial Age only)" is faulty
And remains faulty - unless I have been fighting, or look in the tower to check my score.

DeletedUser

Canada and Mexico (above and below InA map) Will take 23 hours to scout...

Amy Steele

General
*Note to self*
NEVER start totally rearranging your city on update day...

*note to self*
NEVER start a battle just before the server shuts down for an update ;)
(Actually worked out ok - came back in to the screen which asks if you wish to retreat or continue)

DeletedUser276

And you don't warn us that there's gonna be another update. You're lucky I don't have to go to college now because I would of missed setting my supplies/goods to 8 hours!

its update day... if it takes 5 updates to get the update out then that's what it takes. You're lucky we dont take your last sentence as a threat :P

DeletedUser7719

It's a threat to my messenger; he never warns me about important things like this, but disturbs me when someone polishes a decoration!

DeletedUser15048

I'm really not sure I like the changes to the AI =S My defensive forces seem to be circling eachother like idiots while looking for the nearest 'strategic' point to stand on. Is this a bug with the new update or is that the actual improvement on the AI? =S

DeletedUser1983

Well, I gave a BIG THUMBS UP somewhere earlier in the thread... Turns out the new AI is as stupid as the previous one.. ;-)

I lost some BLs/FGs early on but didn't take me long to figure out how to not get my troops killed... It won't be long before the game becomes monotonous again.

DeletedUser

but didn't take me long to figure out how to not get my troops killed...

This will be true for any AI. Or at least any AI not running on a supercomputer. And in chess (where you have the most advanced AIs in the world, running on the world's most powerful computers )even those get defeated more often than not in return matches against world class players.

BUT the new AI system has a neat feature: It's customizable. This means it's much easier to improve it in small steps. And I'm not ruling out the option of adding several different AIs, so you won't automatically know what to do. But that's some way down the road for now.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser7128

Hi

I completed the 8 new sectors. My reward was 1 XXXXXXXX (dont know how to do spoiler lol) where do I find it its not in the building menu or in my inventory.

DeletedUser

Rassie the answer is:

Its the word 'spoiler' enclosed in square brackets.....spoiled message.....and closed by the same word, preceded by a forward slash (/)