• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.02 Discussion

DeletedUser

For the AI defense: I would like to see it tweaked so mercenaries do not run around from tree to tree until they get picked off by long range. I would also like to see defenders concentrating on injured offenders first to 'take them out' rather than just wounding another troop. Lastly I would like to see the defenders focusing on the 'next to fire' attacker rather than hitting an attacker who has already hit that round.

Such is my wish list, but in all it is a nice change. It looks to me like the designers may be working on how to use multiple AI strategies such that when you load an 'Attack' screen you just don't know what defense AI will show up.

DeletedUser7128

Hi

Thanks Basherz.

I completed the 8 new Sectors and my reward was 1
Expansion(/)
. The reward is not available in my Build-menu or Inventory. Any help or should I load a Support Ticket.

DeletedUser

The reward is not available in my Build-menu or Inventory. Any help or should I load a Support Ticket.

I'll be looking into it today, I have a pretty solid idea about what could be wrong. It would be very helpful if you could just make a bug report post where I can reply later in the day.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Hi

Thanks Basherz.

I completed the 8 new Sectors and my reward was 1
Expansion(/)
. The reward is not available in my Build-menu or Inventory. Any help or should I load a Support Ticket.

Can you help us with the characteristics of the new troops...on my server this changelog comes later

DeletedUser7719

How much boost?
It will mention it right next to its ability
Also, what is that "DaVinci`s demons" and where exactly is it?
Where did you get that from? I can't seem to find it... Oh yea, Da Vinci's Demons is that TV show that FoE is sponsoring. I don't see where it is on the footer though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we all know about the boost...but i don't know the att/def af all new troops...i've just discovered 4 teritories

DeletedUser

It will mention it right next to its ability

Where did you get that from? I can't seem to find it... Oh yea, Da Vinci's Demons is that TV show that FoE is sponsoring. I don't see where it is on the footer though

cheers

DeletedUser7128

I'll be looking into it today, I have a pretty solid idea about what could be wrong. It would be very helpful if you could just make a bug report post where I can reply later in the day.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience,

Anwar

Thanks I have it! Cool!Cost 420 000 coint but stilll a bargain! Thanks again!

DeletedUser11781

"Improved unit AI" I would say it's most certainly different...

the Flashplayer crashes sometimes more after release of 1.02.

I've also noticed this, not with battling now, just on my pol/mov runs. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I completed the 8 new sectors.
Congrats!
Have a lot of other people completed the new bonus INA map areas? I'm finding it challenging even with a +75% attack bonus from GBs. The defending units also get ever increasing attack and defense bonuses! :eek:
(I'm trying to do it via conquest rather than negotiating).