• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.02 Discussion

DeletedUser3157

Maybe there was some minor setbacks with new content and they just went through with AI improvements till they get it sorted. My guildmate reported improved AI as well.

DeletedUser

i attacked 1 of my neighbours just now and he took 2 units out and done a bit of damage to few of the others , normally can go unscaved when i attacking him but today seemed a bit different , maybe it was my fault but did seem to me they came out all attack this time.

DeletedUser1983

new AI is actually not so bad, it can be beaten easily but one needs to know what he/she is doing. ;-)

DeletedUser

yes , its easy but nice to get hurt alittle , doesn't feel nice being a bully most fights , now its seems like i've earned my battle points against good defence , just done another one and his field guns where running away , thought that was good it seemed like the AI got smarter for sure.

DeletedUser4195

Looks like the AI now uses its ranged units to go for the attacking ranged units first - perhaps the days of a sacrificial foot slogger to draw fire may be over.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Still no word from the devs on the missing content though. Perhaps they're spending their time fixing the new bugs this upgrade introduced!! - I've just tried to move a building and there are red and green rectangles everywhere except under the building in question. Haven't these guys heard of alpha testing? They just throw out an upgrade and wait for the complaints!

GrahamMills

Master Corporal
Still no word from the devs on the missing content though. Perhaps they're spending their time fixing the new bugs this upgrade introduced!! - I've just tried to move a building and there are red and green rectangles everywhere except under the building in question. Haven't these guys heard of alpha testing? They just throw out an upgrade and wait for the complaints!

Probably used to work for Microsoft :)

DeletedUser1983

Lol this new AI is good, shocking at first but once you figure it out, it's pretty damn easy... ;-)

DeletedUser8813

well finally the rogues have come into there own ,not only does the AI move them better in defense and that makes them a little more dangerous,but they are now very useful in attack.
i am now glad i got the hideout..
I like the new AI made things exciting till i get the troops right again for each hoodies defense..so thumbs up on the AI improvement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

The release of the Bonus Industrial Age content (provinces and quests) has been delayed slightly. Some last minute checks and balancing are taking place, and when all is ready it will be activated. There is no set time for this as yet, but we are all looking forward to getting it out just as much as you are.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

DeletedUser2007

The release of the Bonus Industrial Age content (provinces and quests) has been delayed slightly. Some last minute checks and balancing are taking place, and when all is ready it will be activated. There is no set time for this as yet, but we are all looking forward to getting it out just as much as you are.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

DeletedUser1983

well finally the rogues have come into there own ,not only does the AI move them better in defense and that makes them a little more dangerous,but they are now very useful in attack.
i am now glad i got the hideout..
I like the new AI made things exciting till i get the troops right again for each hoodies defense..so thumbs up on the AI improvement

Yeah a BIG thumbs up from me as well. Interesting AI, quite a few players will have to redesign their attacking armies. I have gone through the top 5 players with InA defense in my neighborhood and lost 0 troops with a few minor (<20%) injuries, which I'm very happy about. :-)

DeletedUser8813

Yeah a BIG thumbs up from me as well. Interesting AI, quite a few players will have to redesign their attacking armies. I have gone through the top 5 players with InA defense in my neighborhood and lost 0 troops with a few minor (<20%) injuries, which I'm very happy about. :-)

lost a few in the first couple of battles ,till i realized that the AI was ignoring my grenadier and taking out my long range..looks like its good bye grenadiers hello howitzers and a few more rifle and jaegers

DeletedUser1983

Worlds are being updated, i think the new maps are about to come out ;-)

DeletedUser7719

And you don't warn us that there's gonna be another update. You're lucky I don't have to go to college now because I would of missed setting my supplies/goods to 8 hours!

DeletedUser

Looks like it's updating now folks.

Well, it updated something, but still no quests or map..

DeletedUser3200

*Note to self*
NEVER start totally rearranging your city on update day...