• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

1.02 Discussion

DeletedUser17220

It's not activated for regular LMA provinces. It is and will be activated for all BONUS content (currently LMA and InA).

Regards,

Anwar

thanks for the reply. didn't know there would be bonus content for LMA as well.

DeletedUser12086

Hi all,

After considering feedback, we have decided to change the name of Jodido, to El Hacha, because the name was not intended to cause offense.

DeletedUser4923

Should be interesting, new maps are always good : ) I predict that most people will like the new advanced AI a lot less than they think they will, especially when it comes over to the PvP side of things.

As for the Jodido thing, I would change that if I was Innogames, but that's just me. It doesn't bother me personally, but if you can't see how that could offend someone, you're just not looking hard enough. This game has a worldwide audience, definitely worth the ten seconds it would take to change it.

Heck, I don't want my kid using the words "bad ass," let alone the other word. Changing it is the only smart thing to do.

Hi all,

After considering feedback, we have decided to change the name of Jodido, to El Hacha, because the name was not intended to cause offense.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

thanks for the reply. didn't know there would be bonus content for LMA as well.

Bonus content for LMA has been about for a while now. You get to access it once you have done the LMA provinces.

DeletedUser3157

Haha, why did my post got delited and byeordie stayed? :D

Anyways can't wait to try out the new AI and see what the new special provinces with new special units are like. Should be some etxra fun for a couple of days. Although will see how it works out long term.

DeletedUser11899

Hi all,

I never wanted to argue or complain about 'J....' I just thought that the use of that adjective in a public place -as it is this social game- was inappropiate.

I think that you have taken a wise decision.

DeletedUser276

well you had quite a few staff arguing the same thing as well magnus its all good :)

DeletedUser1983

well you had quite a few staff arguing the same thing as well magnus its all good :)

For the next changelog onwards, it would really help if you guys also declare the upgrade time (in Server Time) so that FoE addicts like myself can relax a little.

DeletedUser276

the updates usually happen at 10am server time (germany) and takes 3 minutes approx.

DeletedUser1983

v1.02 is out but no new map? Is this an April Fools Day joke on May 29th?

DeletedUser3157

Jup. nothing changed as far as I can tell with the update. Prae, first load post update is often slow. Report it if the issue remains :P

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Thanks hint - it just got a bit quicker!

Well, I've been right through the list of improvements and as far as I can see, none have been implemented. I think someone forgot to throw a switch!

1.02.14989 (29.05.2013 8:47)

DeletedUser

The AI has certainly improved. Riflemen all charging forward but keeping to rocks. Jaeger Infantry sticking to forests. Both still moving forward and doing as much damage as possible. It's a lot of fun, though I can see combat points being much harder to get - no more hitting everyone in the hood. Anyone with good defensive GBs will almost certainly not be worth fighting.

No change in map or new quests though :(

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
The AI has certainly improved. Riflemen all charging forward but keeping to rocks. Jaeger Infantry sticking to forests. Both still moving forward and doing as much damage as possible. It's a lot of fun, though I can see combat points being much harder to get - no more hitting everyone in the hood. Anyone with good defensive GBs will almost certainly not be worth fighting.

No change in map or new quests though :(

I haven't been able to try out the new AI - I hit everyone in the hood last night :) Good to hear the fights got more challenging, but I'm still going after everyone if I can - build more barracks! Lol