• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

Emberguard

Legend
The app is advertised by the competitor not as an addition to the software but as standalone.
This is where we may expect it is fully and equally working as for essential game elements goes.
Which is why Guild Expedition was added. For the App to have a guild involvement as otherwise they'd be pretty much left without any meaningful way to contribute to the guild

In my opinion Inno neglects all his players ... and that is just a fact ...
I disagree. When I first joined this game I looked through the ideas part of the forum and saw that many of the ideas that had been suggested are currently apart of the game in one form or another.

What exactly would be neglect? Each time there's an event there's a opportunity to replace the normal things in the city you'd get from the tech tree with better stuff from the event. We have more opportunities now to improve our cities then we ever had.

Within the past year neighbourhoods have gone from spanning every age just about to only the age you're in or if you're unlikely a few players from the age above.

Yes GvG has its' problems. Some of it comes from Innos side but there's also problems that are player created such as when alliances between guilds are made.

You're welcome to your opinion, I'm just not sure what you'd constitute as neglect here

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Which is why Guild Expedition was added. For the App to have a guild involvement as otherwise they'd be pretty much left without any meaningful way to contribute to the guild

How is that helping as for the equal opportunities part?

Emberguard

Legend
How is that helping as for the equal opportunities part?
Well app and desktop will never be truly equal unless it's possible to code them equally. Each system has its' own capabilities and limitations.

App users can still benefit from Desktop users using GvG if the guild they're in does GvG. They just can't join in the actual fighting currently.

So the only thing we can do is look at what's possible and do our best to bridge the gap as much as possible. I don't know if once Flash disappears altogether if it'll be any easier to code it so it works on apps, or if it's a inherent limitation of the mobile devices then that can't be solved regardless of what code the desktop version uses.

While I'm sure they could scrap GvG if they really wanted, that'd then be one less opportunity to grow a guild. Despite all its failings it is still a great way for a small guild to grow their guild with a semi-passive income.

DeletedUser

App users can still benefit from Desktop users using GvG if the guild they're in does GvG. They just can't join in the actual fighting currently.

I see this entirely different.
App players do not benefit from the joy and personal ranking they miss out on.

Emberguard

Legend
Unfortunately.

Anyway, back to something a little closer to the threads intended topic - For 2019, I'd expect the same main events to show up. I hope they'll play around with some of the mechanics to shake things up a bit. It's nice when it feels like the developers are playing with the game like with the fall event having two questlines side by side that can be completed. Of course not everyone will be happy with changes, but if nothing changes then things stagnate

I hope for the 2019 halloween event they'll bring back the graveyard upgrades regardless of if they add a upgrade to it. Still short on completing it.....

DeletedUser99588

So your opinion is a fact?????

It's a fact that it's an opinion.

The app is advertised by the competitor not as an addition to the software but as standalone.
This is where we may expect it is fully and equally working as for essential game elements goes.

Inno can't be held responsible for competitors advertisements. I agree that where possible the functionality of the two needs to be equal and all new additions to the game should be introduced to meet that condition. I do not agree that one should lose existing functionality because the other cannot provide it. I imagine with time and technology improvements the functionality of the two will eventually be on a par.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Inno can't be held responsible for competitors advertisements.
Lol! Yes that advertisement for the app suddenly appeared just out of charity :lol:
It sure as hell has hit Inno by total surprise!
I feel for them.

Sp32

Master Corporal
I hope they do something new around gvg I definitely dont want to see it gone but it is just recap at reset, take your own champion sector that you have tucked away that you release before reset to retake. Exploits the rankings massively imo.

I can give you other facts about his opinion.

All you do is post nonsense, you tell people to stay on topic then keep repeatedly posting off topic derailing posts and then you keep repeating yourself until finally acknowledged

Take your own advice for once.

Telling people to find the questions in their own language.. it's disrespectful.

You claim I call the victim card but then you accuse me of bullying you for pointing out your discrepancies.

Never seen an idea come from you just constant off topic derailing posts. I was ignoring you but it's impossible browsing through your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111934

GvG on mobile in March? A few members of my guild would be interested in that? If it's really going to happen.

Shad23

Emperor
GvG on mobile in March? A few members of my guild would be interested in that? If it's really going to happen.
lol it would be welcome but
i would not bet on that hapening unfortunatly
eaven if i would be realy happy if it would be implemented by march

DeletedUser99588

Lol! Yes that advertisement for the app suddenly appeared just out of charity :lol:
It sure as hell has hit Inno by total surprise!
I feel for them.

I'm still unsure how Inno can be held responsible for a competitors advert. Is Nike responsible for Adidas adverts?

DeletedUser

I'm still unsure how Inno can be held responsible for a competitors advert. Is Nike responsible for Adidas adverts?

Probably because they’ve used the competitor’s playform to advertise their app duh

Edit
Perhaps interesting to know too is, that this competitor Inno advertised their app by, knew their software product and never had the illusion they could bring that to their app version.
Therefore they have about the same concept but with a seperate player base to keep the game fair to all.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, we're drifting somewhat off topic again ;)

My expectation for 2019 is that we will get all the usual events we have had the past couple of years. My hope is awesome new event buildings and continuing the trend of upgrades to existing buildings such as the Watchfire and Victory Tower upgrades available with the current Winter event. Whatever 2019 brings I'm looking forward to spending it here with all of you :)

DeletedUser113110

Hey folks, we're drifting somewhat off topic again ;)

My expectation for 2019 is that we will get all the usual events we have had the past couple of years. My hope is awesome new event buildings and continuing the trend of upgrades to existing buildings such as the Watchfire and Victory Tower upgrades available with the current Winter event. Whatever 2019 brings I'm looking forward to spending it here with all of you :)
That's the spirit!:)

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Maybe they could look in to avatars ... there is to small amaout of good looking ...and many that are nice are allready in use ... there is some good looking male avatars , but female avatars are all mainly strange ... some of my friends actually toled me they would love to get some new ... maybe that could also be in store .. like 10 new male and 10 new female avatars as i free gift for begin of new year lol ...

DeletedUser108359

That doesn't change the fact the we still can talk and express our opinions... i am allways open for talking and having fun ...

P.s. we have cookies and warm chocolate milk ( with a dash of rum lol )
Rum please.

Attachments

• RUM.jpg
    RUM.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3