• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

DeletedUser113110

What new features will Inno release to us in 2019? What events? Let's discuss it here!:)
My guess-probably:
Forge Bowl Event-Mid-January
Cultural Settlements-Late January
Carnival Event-Mid February
VF3-Mid February
GvG goes Mobile-March
Spring Event-Late March
Cultural Settlement-(Egypt)-April
VF4(Or New Era Part 1)-Late May
Special Event(Maybe 7th Anniversary Event?)-June
Summer Event-July
VF5(Or New Era Part 2)-Late August/Early September
Fall Event-Mid/Late September
Cultural Settlements Part 3(Maybe China?)-October
Halloween Event-Late October
VF6(Or New Era Part 3)-Late November
Winter Event-Early December
What do y'all think?

DeletedUser99588

I think they should concentrate on higher quality events rather than quantity of events. I quite enjoyed the summer event and even bought a few diamonds. Subsequent events have been a little tedious for me. Not because they are difficult but because they lack anything really new that can inject some fresh inspiration into the game. It feels like the game designers are just going through the motions and as players we are doing the same.

Maybe 2019 will offer something really new and not just a rehash of the same old ideas.

Agent327

Overlord
What new features will Inno release to us in 2019? What events? Let's discuss it here!:)
My guess-probably:
Forge Bowl Event-Mid-January
Cultural Settlements-Late January
Carnival Event-Mid February
VF3-Mid February
GvG goes Mobile-March
Spring Event-Late March
Cultural Settlement-(Egypt)-April
VF4(Or New Era Part 1)-Late May
Special Event(Maybe 7th Anniversary Event?)-June
Summer Event-July
VF5(Or New Era Part 2)-Late August/Early September
Fall Event-Mid/Late September
Cultural Settlements Part 3(Maybe China?)-October
Halloween Event-Late October
VF6(Or New Era Part 3)-Late November
Winter Event-Early December
What do y'all think?

I think you have way to much time on your hands to turn everything into a discussion.

Most of this is already known and what's left is not that hard to guess.

Last edited:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I agre with @thanatos100 .... maybe we perpetuate these things ...
The thing is they in my opinion should re-do winnter event and make it in to something new... Then make 4 of these really big events around seasons extra special with the best reward and that would be enough ... why do we need to go all crazy for stuff like Superbowl or carnival ... it is like what ever ... even socer ...ahh...

At the moment i also don't care that much about VF ... and what i would really like is GvG ... i only started recently to be involved and it ia fun ... but the fun dies when i have to use some crappy browser that wants me to buy premium version to use flash ...lol

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think you have way to much time on your hands to turn everything into a discussion.

Most of this is already known and what's left is not that hard to guess.
Why not ... he didn't open this to change the outcone because it will not change... he opened it as he is interested what people think and how they feel about stuff like that ... we can still have a nice conversation and in the mean time have fun ... you can allways join us on our dark side of fun and take things easy... there is no harm in chating ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Why not ... he didn't open this to change the outcone because it will not change... he opened it as he is interested what people think and how they feel about stuff like that ... we can still have a nice conversation and in the mean time have fun ... you can allways join us on our dark side of fun and take things easy... there is no harm in chating ....

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/new-era-idea.36698/

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/would-you-like-a-new-gb.36564/

He is interested in speculating about everything.

Shad23

Emperor
well if they do bring GVG to App users that would be great and would be new content for lots of users and it would give players what they'v been asking for a while now , if you ask me what i'd like Inno to do in 2019
i only have 2 wishes pls INNO here us out on this one :
GVG for APP users and a bug free game wich would be great cause game would be faster for us poor players who have old computors to play on
alleluia to that

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
True, but I think it was in the last interview they said they will aim for quantity, not quality.
That doesn't change the fact the we still can talk and express our opinions... i am allways open for talking and having fun ...

P.s. we have cookies and warm chocolate milk ( with a dash of rum lol )

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
well if they do bring GVG to App users that would be great and would be new content for lots of users and it would give players what they'v been asking for a while now , if you ask me what i'd like Inno to do in 2019
i only have 2 wishes pls INNO here us out on this one :
GVG for APP users and a bug free game wich would be great cause game would be faster for us poor players who have old computors to play on
alleluia to that
Hallelujah to that as well .... prasi be the lord FoE