• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In all situation the idea for somthing will allways come from your owm experiences and from things you found out by other players either from your guild or your friends list toled you ...so these are things a person would like inno has fore us...

Moastly people either agree or disagree with something and people tend to disagree if they don't share that same experience...

I would also find it not amusing and entertaining if a game would block me each time ... to me in GE gets frustrating when you nagotiate ... and 3 times in a row it tell you for all 5 spots it is wrong person ... but it is just a game ... it might be frustrating ... so it would be nice that Inno will think and maybe have some balancing out in store for all of us ...

Last edited:

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks - this thread is drifting off topic again. Off topic posts may be edited or deleted, so lets get back on topic please :)
What do you think InnoGames has in store for us in 2019? What would you like to see?

DeletedUser108359

What do you think InnoGames has in store for us in 2019? What would you like to see?

I would like to see a different balance in the quest and event rewards.

For example in the Forge Bowl the top 1 % get Gold, Top 5 % get Silver and Top 20% get Bronze. I would like to see this spaced out a bit more. eg. Top 5% Gold, Top 10% Silver and Top 20% Bronze.
Its the same in many other quests rewards as well. I understand that better or bigger players who have perhaps invested more money and/or time get better rewards and im fine with that, i just feel its almost a case of the rich becoming richer and the poor staying poor ( not a great analogy, but best i can think of at the moment )

One thing i'v seen happen this year is that event main prizes have been more accessible, ( by this i mean if a player was active and did the daily quests etc, then it was possible to get at least 1 main prize without spending tons of diamonds. ) 8-)
This i feel is great and am thankful for that and hopefully this will continue into the future. :D

Last edited by a moderator: