• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What will Inno have in-store for us in 2019?

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
His topic is just that ... discussion on parts of the game we knowe ...

Hopefully i come to VF soon so i can have fun ... as buildings do look nice ...

Also i truly would love to see less events ... no matter that they toled that they do not plan to go less then ususal...

Agent327

Overlord
His topic is just that ... discussion on parts of the game we knowe ...

Hopefully i come to VF soon so i can have fun ... as buildings do look nice ...

Also i truly would love to see less events ... no matter that they toled that they do not plan to go less then ususal...

No, he is speculating about the future. That is something we do not know!

DeletedUser

All gosy here ^_^
Speculation fun fun fun!

I suspect that GvG will be taken down as it’ll be not be compatible to integrate with the app.
In the end I suspect Inno will go for equal opportunities for all players.

*Takes a mug chocolate milk and some winter candy.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Could we stay on topic?

I would love Inno has in store fore us a change in daily quests ... it would be fun if they update the look of it ... i would love that...

Edited: it seams my post was not understood as what it was ...and is :-))

Last edited:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
All gosy here ^_^
Speculation fun fun fun!

I suspect that GvG will be taken down as it’ll be not be compatible to integrate with the app.
In the end I suspect Inno will go for equal opportunities for all players.

*Takes a mug chocolate milk and some winter candy.
Well i wouldn't like that ... and there was interview with product owner and he said they plan to keep gvg and work on app to get it ..

DeletedUser

Well i wouldn't like that ... and there was interview with product owner and he said they plan to keep gvg and work on app to get it ..

Me neither but yes at some point equality towards all players should be a point of concern and my guess is they’ll handle this properly and fair for all.
I heard other rumors back when we’ll see :)
We can organize a fun gosy winter gamble on this one.

DeletedUser

I suspect also that premium players will get the privilege to be heard more in what their opinions are on a seperate forum section.
This speculation comes from a survey I particpated in this year.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I suspect also that premium players will get the privilege to be heard more in what their opinions are on a seperate forum.
This speculation comes from a survey I particpated in this year.
I don't like that ... i had survey like several days ago and questions have been very silly to me ...

Agent327

Overlord
Could we stay on topic?

I would love to see maybe also a change in daily quests ... it would be fun if they update the look of it ...

That's not on topic. Topic is what Inno will have in store. Not what you would like to see, so stay on topic!!!

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
What I would like to see in 2019:
- ALL the big seasonal & special events (Forgebowl, Carnival, Spring, Summer, Fall, Halloween, Winter), provide alternative options to any & all "research/scout/gain sectors/province" quests.
These alternative options can be harsh, like cost you 100's of goods or require 70-80+ enemy unit kills or win 10-12+ battles/5-8 in a row, etc...
Just pleast Inno, give us players the ability to play the game the way WE enjoy playing it!

- Egypt + 1 more culture released for the new Settlements feature.

- Overhaul of the Daily Challenges...
Give us a Halloween, Fall & Sports themed chests that include among other things, upgrades for the PoH's, Tholos, Cider Mills, Windmills, etc...
As well, fix the ******* BS that is the stupid 'Negotiation' quests!!:mad::mad::mad: The costs demanded are insane, especially for your average player pre-Industrial age. (only campers really shrug their shoulders at these early game)

- No more Historical Quest lines.
Please just replace these hellish things with the Cultural Settlements system. Inno can still keep slotting the 'famous faces' of history into the main reward buildings from the settlements too.

- Let GvG die it's lamentable death.
Just replace it with something more akin to the Elvenar Fellowship Adventures, only make them please not suck royal monkey poop.

- GIVE US THE REST OF THOSE MISSING ACHIEVENT MEDALS ALREADY DAMMIT!!:mad:

What we'll probably get:
Just more of the same as this past year, with GvG still clinging to life support like that vindictive crusty old billionaire who refuses to croak just to ensure his kids never get a penny off of him.;)

Still, I will say that I really loved the new Fall event this year with the baking! A great new style of event, and especially being able to find additional ingredients around town through incidents too!
However, that said, I'd remove the ingredients from the DC's, and increase their frequency from incidents.

DeletedUser

I hope and trust they’ll pull the freakin’ plug out of GvG and are to use their imagination to make a replacement of this corrupt part of the game accessibility for everyone..
Smartness has to kick in somewhere along the road.

Hmm wait I already said that..

I sadly suspect that the watch fire upgrade will come back in the DC’s as well as tthe victory tower upgrade.

DeletedUser113110

I hope and trust they’ll pull the freakin’ plug out of GvG and are to use their imagination to make a replacement of this corrupt part of the game accessibility for everyone..
Smartness has to kick in somewhere along the road.

Hmm wait I already said that..

I sadly suspect that the watch fire upgrade will come back in the DC’s as well as tthe victory tower upgrade.
In that case, why did everyone veto my Delete GvG Idea?
Also, I feel like they won't delete GvG until they delete Flash.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
The only people who veto/hate the idea of finally being rid of GvG are those people who are just too stubborn to deny it's deader than dead already...
It was Anwar's brainchild, and his passing should have been the writing on the wall at the time, but well, people despise change to begin with, and would rather keep their rose tinted glasses on than admit some things need to go. (insert 'Change for the Change God' slogans here)

Besides, why support a feature that leaves out what is likely the larger portion of your player base? (ie: it's easier nowadays to play on mobile vs. standard browser version)

Nope, the single BEST major game changer Inno can make would be to just bury GvG and replace it with a new guild competition feature that supports both traditional browser and the vast legions of mobile players...
They have a perfect template in Elvenar's 'Fellowship (mis)Adventures', they just have to make it not royally suck!
But it would definitely be a much better GvG system, which could even play off of the Leagues systems from some of the recent events, and isn't 110% tailored to a very minute subset of guilds.

DeletedUser

The forum is barely a proper representation of the utmost frustration from app players I hear daily.
They feel mistreated, frustrated and excluded.
They need to be served too.
Not everyone has a pc or laptop these days.
I hope a premium panel will be created because eventhough I have a laptop and a pc I support them it makes only sense to me.
Inno neglects it’s app community.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

The forum is barely a proper representation of the utmost frustration from app players I hear daily.
They feel mistreated, frustrated and excluded.
They need to be served too.
Not everyone has a pc or laptop these days.
I hope a premium panel will be created because even though I have a laptop and a pc I support them it makes only sense to me.
Inno neglects it’s app community.

The App was originally created as an addition to using PC not as a replacement. Obviously that is not how things have panned out as the App became increasingly popular and a generation of App only players were born. App players are welcome to use a browser to play parts of the game that are unavailable to them. The same as browser players are welcome to use the App to aid them being more proficient players. Use the tools at your disposal to play the best you can. If you don't have a PC then do the best you can with App and if you don't have access to the App then do the best you can with the browser. I do agree that Inno should find a way for App users to have some sort of involvement in GvG other than donations even if it can't match the browser due to technical issues.

Calling for elements of the game to be removed because some don't like it would soon lead to having no game at all. I'm sure virtually every aspect of the game is disliked by someone or other while loved by others. Could be viewed as rather selfish trying to have something removed just because you personally don't like it.

DeletedUser

The app is advertised by the competitor not as an addition to the software but as standalone.
This is where we may expect it is fully and equally working as for essential game elements goes.