• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
I haven't experienced any noticeable improvements; if anything, some degradation in performance! However, I don't think HTML5 is being introduced to improve on Flash, it's because Flash is being phased out and no longer supported.
I experience significantly better performance with HTML5, but I keep my browser up to date and I don't do that with the Flash plugin.

The lag with the server is, of course, the same.

Hmm. I haven't tried it on my computer, but my tablet couldn't handle it on HTML5 at all. Maybe I should try it some time on my computer given the better specs it should have a easier time with it

DeletedUser

Lire
Lite

Lol, I wanted to give 2 fps to a guild mate's Observatory, and I have 20 by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Lol, I wanted to give 2 fps to a guild mate's Observatory, and I have 20 by mistake.
Pfft, such a small error. Someone yelled "ow I donated 200 when I tried to donate 20 goods", and even this was small. A big error is missing first place in a high level arc by 2 and not getting a thousand FPs as a result.

DeletedUser

Once a guy donated all his stock of one particular good (over one thousand) to the guild by mistake.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I once put one sugar instead of two in my tea by mistake.
I once, three times in a row, put salt not sugar in my homemade sweet-and-sour sauce recipe. Thank goodness for taste testing. Bought a salt storage container that looked very different to the sugar storage container the next day. :blush:

DeletedUser

I've seen several people in several guilds ask if they could take goods from the guild treasury, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.