• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was an advanced player wanting to stop playing altogether and wanted to sell his account for real money. Out of curiosity I attempted contacting him but never heard back...

DeletedUser

Don't you guys just love it when a researcher's chest gives you 5 fp?
Oh well, you can't always be winning, I guess...

DeletedUser110269

I know there was an advanced player wanting to stop playing altogether and wanted to sell his account for real money. Out of curiosity I attempted contacting him but never heard back...
me too got the same, no reply. Also I know a player having an HMA account and asking 1000FPs for a simple world.

Emberguard

Legend
So what would you do if you got said account? Seems kinda pointless doesn't it? Having a completed game just handed over that can't interact with your current account

DeletedUser110269

So what would you do if you got said account? Seems kinda pointless doesn't it? Having a completed game just handed over that can't interact with your current account
Actually I am not looking for intraction with my account, I need it for my cousin. He was once playing FoE and was FE, but someone reported him and he got banned, he hated playing, so so on.

DeletedUser

But trading and/or giving accounts away is against the rules, isn't it?

Emberguard

Legend
It is. And so would ban evading. If he wants to play again that's something he needs to partition to the support team to be appealed. Otherwise he could just get banned again for playing on someone elses account

DeletedUser

I've started scouting the province that gives yoi CA tower. It'll take almost a day.

Emberguard

Legend
Sweet. I've just started scouting the province above the second CA goods deposit.

Which one is the tower? Up or down?

Status
Not open for further replies.