• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Hood Bloke dedindefin hates me. One day, one single day dawns with a province open, and that punk is asking me to negotiate sectors.

DeletedUser112581

The Hood Bloke dedindefin hates me. One day, one single day dawns with a province open, and that punk is asking me to negotiate sectors.

Heh, he's asking me to conquer sectors by fighting. The only thing is that I've already cleared out all sectors in the LMA regions and some in the Colonial Age, and all I have left to conquer are sectors in the Colonial Age that are way too hard for my LMA army.

DeletedUser

Heh, he's asking me to conquer sectors by fighting. The only thing is that I've already cleared out all sectors in the LMA regions and some in the Colonial Age, and all I have left to conquer are sectors in the Colonial Age that are way too hard for my LMA army.
If only I could lend you some troops...

By the way, does anyone else think that the AI of the continent map has changed? Now it seems to happily charge against my untransformed rogues even when there are other units in range.

DeletedUser112581

By the way, does anyone else think that the AI of the continent map has changed? Now it seems to happily charge against my untransformed rogues even when there are other units in range.

I could be wrong, but lately it feels like it's as dumb as the AI defending other players.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Waiting for Amy.... I'll have to distract myself think of something else or I'll spend all those lanterns before they hatch :rolleyes:

DeletedUser111589

Then you probably opened bonus quest province. With 30% atk boost from tavern, it should be manageable since its just 1 age up.

Continent AI is 'smarter'. It stops targeting rogues by end of Old World (bronze to colonial)

DeletedUser112581

Then you probably opened bonus quest province. With 30% atk boost from tavern, it should be manageable since its just 1 age up.

Yeah, it's the bonus quest province. I'll try with the attack boost, cheers!

AussieAlex

Overlord

Continent AI is 'smarter'. It stops targeting rogues by end of Old World (bronze to colonial)

THIS explains a lot! I learn so many random but helpful things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.