• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
That's pretty amazing. Me = no more then two pieces in the set per world :( Now if only your building inventory were interchangable between worlds like diamonds are....

DeletedUser111589

That's pretty amazing. Me = no more then two pieces in the set per world :( Now if only your building inventory were interchangable between worlds like diamonds are....

That would be incredible. However it could be abused. Imagine OF tribal square in BA town

DeletedUser111589

Limitations would have to be placed. But those limitations would make it useless

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, unfortunately I have been unable to check posts so far today. I have a poorly kitty cat (she has an ear infection). This has meant she has spent all day on my lap, so I have been unable to use my laptop, which I need in order to be able to check posts, and post the result.

I will try again later tonight, buf if not, I hope to get the results out tomorrow

Thanks for your patience folks - kitty is a bit better today, though still on my lap, so reaching over her to use my laptop right now! However results are in, and we have not 1, not 2, not even 3 but 4 winners!

Congratulations to Pink.Buffoon, Deep the Fried Potato, ih8regin, Alexander the Noble 519! All of whom posted within 2 minutes of this week's chosen time
#47.PNG

All win this week's prizes of:
Any 7 Blueprints of your choice
500 Spring Event Lanterns

We will be in touch with you about your prize choices as soon as possible :)

A new thread will be started shortly. For now, please continue to use this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.