• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Don't you guys just love it when a researcher's chest gives you 5 fp?
Oh well, you can't always be winning, I guess...
I’m 3 Tavern Visits off opening my Researchers’ Chest. But got to sleep now.

See you tomorrow (when I find out if the chest will give up 5, 20, 50 or 100 FPs). You’ll probably be in the new thread by then.

me too got the same, no reply. Also I know a player having an HMA account and asking 1000FPs for a simple world.

That might just have been a social experiment then. 1000FP isn't much, I thought he wanted real moneys. But who would want to buy an HMA account? Lol

Ok so I went ahead in the story quest after unlocking a military tech in HMA. Maybe the LMA troops will come soon? I doubt it. After a few easy quests now my story quest is asking to construct a building from the LMA era - the hint telling me I should unlock a tech which is more than halfway into LMA tech tree lol. Yeah. It's not going to happen.

DeletedUser

If you manage to unlock the bonus quests, there's two grenadiers there.

DeletedUser112581

Out of curiosity, how do you unlock bonus quests? I seem to have unlocked them, but I haven't got the slightest idea how it happened.

DeletedUser

You've got to meet certain conditions, but I don't know them, it might be a quest in the story line, conquering a sector, stuff like that, I think.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, unfortunately I have been unable to check posts so far today. I have a poorly kitty cat (she has an ear infection). This has meant she has spent all day on my lap, so I have been unable to use my laptop, which I need in order to be able to check posts, and post the result.

I will try again later tonight, buf if not, I hope to get the results out tomorrow

DeletedUser

Hey folks, unfortunately I have been unable to check posts so far today. I have a poorly kitty cat (she has an ear infection). This has meant she has spent all day on my lap, so I have been unable to use my laptop, which I need in order to be able to check posts, and post the result.

I will try again later tonight, buf if not, I hope to get the results out tomorrow
Oh no! Take good care of your kitty!

DeletedUser111589

That might just have been a social experiment then. 1000FP isn't much, I thought he wanted real moneys. But who would want to buy an HMA account? Lol

Ok so I went ahead in the story quest after unlocking a military tech in HMA. Maybe the LMA troops will come soon? I doubt it. After a few easy quests now my story quest is asking to construct a building from the LMA era - the hint telling me I should unlock a tech which is more than halfway into LMA tech tree lol. Yeah. It's not going to happen.

Build tower ruins quest, right?

Now, I keep quests uncompleted in case of dailies asking for complete n quests. Princess Mycena is giving me 2 2-FP packages for weeks now

DeletedUser111589

Imagine if all cherry items had 4 building bonus...

Rows upon rows would be desirable in towns. They would also be easier to set up than Indian palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.