• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Yeah, but I need my fp for research. It's my fault for trying to advance too quick!
Alas, and rightly so, you can't have everything immediately! Something has to take a hit and suffer; if you want coins then level your SMB and research takes a hit, if you want research then your coins production will suffer. At least with levelling the SMB all your coin production will increase not just 1 or 2 buildings and you'll also be improving goods production.

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20180118-161902-min.png

Bye bye recurring quests

LadyHecate

Major-General
Bye bye recurring quests
Just knock out the New Frontiers bonus quest line and you'll get that Recurring Quest line back. Plus there's an Expansion available at the end of it.
You're also at least in LMA looking at your city? Thus an Imperial Guard Barracks should be obtainable for the Devil ... questline. If not researched and wanting to save your techs for later you could always keep your fingers crossed for military buildings reappearing as rewards on the Summer Event.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Just knock out the New Frontiers bonus quest line and you'll get that Recurring Quest line back. Plus there's an Expansion available at the end of it.
You're also at least in LMA looking at your city? Thus an Imperial Guard Barracks should be obtainable for the Devil ... questline. If not researched and wanting to save your techs for later you could always keep your fingers crossed for military buildings reappearing as rewards on the Summer Event.

I'm nowhere near of imperial guards tech and its not so easy to take over province as soon as its scouted (due to daily quests its best if provinces are closed)

Thanks for advice though.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm nowhere near of imperial guards tech and its not so easy to take over province as soon as its scouted (due to daily quests its best if provinces are closed)
It's worth the effort to free up at least one recurring quest line; especially if you've built CF. Just stock up on goods in order to negotiate sectors in the bonus provinces if your military is not up to strength to fight your way through them.

DeletedUser111866

Hey people, what are means to get units above your age? I have heard there are some.

AussieAlex

Overlord
boomerang verb

To return to the parental nest : There's a 40 percent chance you'll ''boomerang'' back to live with your parents at least once (1980s+)

The Dictionary of American Slang, 4th ed by Barbara Ann Kipfer and Robert L. Chapman (C) 2007, HarperCollins.

DeletedUser

Hey people, what are means to get units above your age? I have heard there are some.
The only way I know is getting ahead on the Continent Map and solving story and side quests above your current age. In some ages (EMA, HMA, as far as I've noticed) it's impossible, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.