• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #37 2018-01-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104719

receiving a "defeat 50 units" DC right after doing event for "defeat 85 units" makes me go...

Yeah, 'visit X taverns' or 'collect 2500 (!) tavern silver' do the same to me; nothing more painful than bad timing :lol:

DeletedUser111866

'visit X taverns' or 'collect 2500 (!) tavern silver' do the same to me; nothing more painful than bad timing
Uh huh, that's why I place DC start time a lil after I wake up and collect initially - first, this allows me to not panic about collect tavern silver, because I'm sure the night will net me a full tavern, as well as netting some 8h prod if there are any to collect, etc, second, this allows me to plan a lil ahead and say start a 4h prod on blacksmiths just in case.

DeletedUser104719

images

DeletedUser104719

The Hobbit is a very different story, with a very different aim. I love them both, but I find LotR too hefty for re-reading where as I'll happily curl up with the hobbit of an evening :blush:

DeletedUser111589

N.O.V.A. Legacy, 30 mb download, offline fps and great graphics. I wonder how Gameloft managed to compress game so much.

PvP is also possible and its damn hard for a noob in mobile fps like me.

DeletedUser104719

Might have to look into that; might have to wait a while though, life's hectic!

DeletedUser111866

N.O.V.A. Legacy, 30 mb download, offline fps and great graphics. I wonder how Gameloft managed to compress game so much.
Most kikely that 30MB is just the loader, the other code and assets are loaded afterwards. It's still possible that assets are relatively simple procedure generated structures, or are transferred as compressed metadata to generate client side.

DeletedUser

This thread has become quite lively since Amy said something about checking the first post. I should check what the new prize is.

Status
Not open for further replies.