• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Arc is too powerful

DeletedUser16126

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what stops players in the Colonial Age from building The Arc?
Indeed a stupid question: Maybe they have no FE goods... Oh yes they can sponsor the high level players with trading FP's ...

Just look to the facts: Beside the hell of a boost in GB rewards, they also get 100s of goods of the same age per day for the guild treasury.
It is not possible to produce all those goods if you would build your whole city with good production plants.
Isn't it an inballance that you can reach such a situation by 1 GB taking the floorspace of 1 plant in just a few months after is is released?
This GB is just much too powerfull.

DeletedUser

Indeed a stupid question: Maybe they have no FE goods... Oh yes they can sponsor the high level players with trading FP's ...

Or, you know, trading CA goods for FE goods... 4 for 1 (2 CA for 1 ME, 2 ME for 1 FE)

CA goods buildings are a lot smaller than FE ones so this is hardly a ridiculous way to do it

DeletedUser6974

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what stops players in the Colonial Age from building The Arc?
not a stupid question at all, all you need are "The Future" goods to build it, guess what? one way those with high level Arc's are achieving their goals are by selling goods for FP's.
Get into an agreement with them and if you help level up their Arc's you get goods back for the FP's you are adding to their Arc.
So, depending how fast you are loading FP's and getting goods back you will be able to build your own Arc. Then players in your guild or neighborhood will jump at the chance to load your Arc in order to get back the BP's so they can build their own Arc so your Arc will grow and around and around it goes with Arc's popping up all over the place!
but i already know what others will say about that......"its too hard!"
So like i and others have said, .... the only thing holding any player back is lack of effort.

DeletedUser16126

So like i and others have said, .... the only thing holding any player back is lack of effort.

I think what most of the people hold back to do what you propose is that they don't want to get stalled for a long time on the techtree and get overpowered by their neighbours with more powerful armies every day again. ANd then get stalled on the techtree due to lack of goods, because they are plundered daily. But some seem to forget that that is the essence of the game...

DeletedUser100832

I think what most of the people hold back to do what you propose is that they don't want to get stalled for a long time on the techtree and get overpowered by their neighbours with more powerful armies every day again. ANd then get stalled on the techtree due to lack of goods, because they are plundered daily. But some seem to forget that that is the essence of the game...

it isn't really that

I, like others, never did the FE tech, everything goes into the arc (mine and other people's).

yes, a CA player in theory could build an arc and level it to a high level. In practice however, they are missing the vital ingredient - the lack of high-age goods to sell for FP.

DeletedUser6974

...... and then get stalled on the techtree due to lack of goods, because they are plundered daily.....
Don't make goods, get your goods by selling your FP's to the high level Arc's and no goods are plundered ;-)) well, just make some low age goods to have something to trade with

DeletedUser9614

Medribradrion, you challenge is pointless as it involves multiple self-mutilations.

"and without help from your friends" -- well, this is why this game is not solo but you play with friends and your guild
" to level an arc to level 80 without (i) being a high-ranke..." -- can you even log-in to the game in this challenge or it is also prohibited?

finally, your proposal is silly because you do not listen. i already gave you example of person who got arc lvl80 within 2 months without purchasing $$$ diamonds. you can interview him, he is already there. his name is tom thumb .

for those noobs that complain here that low age people cannot sell goods is a bs. I have 0 production goods currently. i purchase goods from other people for still reasonable price in large volume and then sell it with slight margin. if you want it -- you can do it.

sometimes, you just need to accept that you need to learn move and work harder. if you want to improve you should ask questions and over time you will improve a bit by bit. if you do what you do now, you just gonna stay a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

Don't make goods, get your goods by selling your FP's to the high level Arc's and no goods are plundered ;-)) well, just make some low age goods to have something to trade with
Doesn't it make sense to you that most people on the server liked the game they started years agoo, that has now turned into a stupid pushing game... It even got worse due to the arc pushing.
What you propose is in fact what you are dreaming of... even more support for your arcs!

DeletedUser107476

Challenge accepted.

The only condition to my acceptance is that you also try your hardest to do the same (with an LMA city or below).
You coming to join my guild Huscarl? lol
This whole argument has gone off tangent. It is not about raising Arc's as fast as possible, it is the affect they have on the game as a whole. I can see both sides of the argument as I do not have one on any world yet. Yes it will affect me if I don't get one so in that respect I agree with Recksters as a bottom feeder it will be harder to get on higher era GB's

DeletedUser107476

What I'm getting from this thread is that at high levels FoE basically is the game of pushing:-(
Has been for a while now and of spamming chat with your GB's saying which one you are levelling

DeletedUser

First of all, I Have 57 SoKs, not 100. Which is less FPs per day than Addo's Cape. And many experienced players also agree.

And it didn't take long to see the problems the Arc is creating in the game. I don't know about other worlds, but I know in Houndsmoor, one guild is abusing this big time.

No, surely not a problem, hey?

#Facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15501

In order to level up an Arc to 80 in 2 months without spending any diamonds you need some friends who do spend diamonds and work intensely together with you sniping high level Arcs and other GBs by dual/triple jumping so you can sit in their slipstream on the way to lvl 80. Not many players are in the necessary environment to be able to do that. But it's definitely possible.

As for the post above, the ranking system will be overhauled soon and those people will be kicked down to a more normal rank soon. A lvl 80+ Arc can not compete with an active fighter for ranking points at all.

DeletedUser107898

First of all, I Have 57 SoKs, not 100. Which is less FPs per day than Addo's Cape. And many experienced players also agree.

And it didn't take long to see the problems the Arc is creating in the game. I don't know about other worlds, but I know in Houndsmoor, one guild is abusing this big time.

#Facepalm

LMAO
That is something.
But for once in this game we actually have something nice .... So what if it's powerful? Thats the point, isn't it?
I really don't care why others are complaining about it when clearly they will get their Arc high level at some point, might take longer than others but thats no cheating.
When you play this game for years, you end up saving packs to level GBs until you lose count, I really don't see this cheating, nor unfair.
Yes, Arc is a powerful GB, and 99.99% of the players do LOVE it.
All I can say is, use your fp and resources wisely and you will get your Arc to L80... sooner or later :)
I tend to agree with OT here and probably others too, haven't read all thread :) , but if you had lets say... 5k in fp packs + 50k of each FE goods from loop quests?... Don't tell me your Arc would not be on L80 now?
Search on the net "strategy game" and you will see this game is all about strategy... where is yours? :)
So Reck.. can you tell me what I have missed from from your post?

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Recksters, have you ever heard about the concept of helping friends and playing as a team? Or these things are unknown to you? If you think something is wrong, report it, you should not post that on a public forum, its against the rules.

The Tominator

Sergeant

#Facepalm
how is that causing a problem.....they have trillions of points ...so what...oh I see youre worried they might get too long and u gonna trip over em

DeletedUser99438

I don't know about other worlds, but I know in Houndsmoor, one guild is abusing this big time.

Same whiney song, different scenario! Seems no matter what we do as a Team you guys are always there ready to pounce on our success' and demean us to "abusing" "cheating" "lying" and whatever other adjectives your one tracked minds can come up with.

It's always the same story, rain on someone else's parade cause you can't be bothered to make the effort to create your own. If you actually stopped with all the negativity, tearing yourselves apart as much as you tear us apart and actually focussed that energy into your game plays and your guild/s, then you might see the same sort of results.

DeletedUser99438

You (you know who you are) have always complained and whined about my level 100 Alcatraz because it was almost impossible to raise a GB to level 100 without a lot effort. You kept saying that raising a GB to level 100 was too easy even before the Arc, and yet you never achieved that, so you just kept complaining. Now, finally everyone gets a chance to raise a GB to level 100 with a lot less effort than what it was needed before the Arc. So, you are all getting a chance to get something worth a fortune for cheap. And now you whine about that too. Dont you think that its actually me who should whine and not you , because now people can get their GBs to my levels easily, after i spent efforts to raise them on the hard way without the Arc boost? But no, i wont complain, the game is changing, and im adapting to it. I let the whining to remain a privilege to the whiners, i cant compete there even if i try hard :)
FINAL CONCLUSION: Whiners will remain whiners, they will never be happy, so keep it going, be a winner in whining, the world would not be the same without whiners. And even if there is a change and your wishes are fulfilled, dont worry, you will always find another thing to whine about.

Very well said Addo mate.