• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Arc is too powerful

DeletedUser100832

I agree the arc is way too powerful, when you can snipe GB's from zero and make a profit, something's wrong with the game

at the same time, the horse has bolted, people have spent a lot of fp levelling their arcs and so taking that away now would be problematic

I would suggest that no reward (in terms of forge points) you can win in a GB should be greater than a quarter of what it takes to level that GB. So if a GB takes 2000fp to level, then the absolute highest a contributor should get from levelling it is 500fp. That should bring some sanity back to the game.

I fail to see how it is an unfair advantage as anyone can do the same

well that's not really true. 'Everyone' can't do the same. People in big guilds with a lot of guildmates with a lot of fp's and in a high age can do the same. People in smaller guilds cannot.

another option I suggested often is make it possible to plunder GB's. So if you attack a city and plunder a GB of the player, you get the benefits of that GB for the next 24 hours, and the owner of the GB does not. That way, people with high GB's would have to defend them rather than just rake in the profits.

Nobody gets free FP without a work! To start earning your "free FP" you should level your arc, which is hard. And when you have a high lvl you must look over your neighbors, guildies and friends, to find such a GB to invest and earn! So it is not free if you put a lot a work into it.

Then we should nerf all GB, like Alcatraz, so you get 1 troop on every 10th of level... Yeaaa.

Some 1 said L335 for 100% bonus Arc... Are you serious? That is 2.965.022FP! And you think people who put that kind of FP into GB don't deserve 1%/lvl/bonus ??

-1 to the idea. I would rather vote up on idea that one lvl is 1%, not like now, when you get 0,5% after lvl60 i think...

levelling arcs isn't really that hard if you are in FE and have a lot of mates also in FE who are also levelling arcs. We just got our guild leader's arc through 11 levels in a week. And the only reason it wasn't 15 levels was because he keeps getting unlucky with bp's.

it's dead easy if you are among 'the have's', almost impossible if you are among the 'have nots'. and that's the problem, it makes the already rich richer, the already poor poorer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Hahaha, of course, Addo had to reply, has he's the one getting free FPs left and right.
well i worked hard for my arc, and i think the nerfs were very dissapointing because they were hidden, or implemented later, so yes i have to reply

levelling arcs isn't really that hard if you are in FE and have a lot of mates also in FE who are also levelling arcs. We just got our guild leader's arc through 11 levels in a week. And the only reason it wasn't 15 levels was because he keeps getting unlucky with bp's.

it's dead easy if you are among 'the have's', almost impossible if you are among the 'have nots'. and that's the problem, it makes the already rich richer, the already poor poorer.
why is your guild always pushing your guild leader's GBs? last year Alcatraz, now his Arc? If your guild leader is not capable to level up his GBs on his own, he shouldnt be taking advantage from being guild leader and having the guild to push his GBs to high levels, thats not fair for the rest of the guild, its exploatation. a guild leader should be helping, not abusing his own guild.

DeletedUser12146

Hahaha, of course, Addo had to reply, has he's the one getting free FPs left and right.
OMG. There is no FREE crap in this game, so stop using word FREE...

I agree the arc is way too powerful, when you can snipe GB's from zero and make a profit, something's wrong with the game.
What is wrong with making a profit? This is how stuff is done in RL every second...

well that's not really true. 'Everyone' can't do the same. People in big guilds with a lot of guildmates with a lot of fp's and in a high age can do the same. People in smaller guilds cannot.
People in big guilds with a lot of FP were once also a people in small guilds without fp... Every1 should evolve. Those that are unable to are whining here... This is just like the "they plunder me :( whining threads".

If it is not hard, why all this fuss about it? To me it is hard... Don't take from me something that I have worked hard on. Rich get richer every day, just real life... Nothing wrong with that.

DeletedUser

well i worked hard for my arc, and i think the nerfs were very dissapointing because they were hidden, or implemented later, so yes i have to reply

I understand that SOME with higher level Arcs will be upset, but it's ridiculous right now. It's killing the game. If you fail to see it, that's only because you want to keep it like it is now. Like talking about religion or politics, it's pointless.

DeletedUser12146

I understand that SOME with higher level Arcs will be upset, but it's ridiculous right now. It's killing the game. If you fail to see it, that's only because you want to keep it like it is now. Like talking about religion or politics, it's pointless.
Why would this GB kill the game? Because we can earn some FP more if we play wisely? Because GB's can lvl up quicker? This is all plus/positive to me.

DeletedUser

Not because a few are already abusing, means that it's ok to leave it like that. You don't seem to understand how it allows them to get free FPs. I explained it in a few different ways. If you think getting free FPs is ok, why are you not asking to allow us to create multiple fake accounts so we can boost our main account with their FPs? Same thing.

I do think getting free FPs is ok. That's why I didn't make a thread asking innogames to remove every GB that gives FPs (Hagia, CDM, Inno Tower, Cape)

Creating fake accounts isn't okay because it's expressly forbidden by the game. This is expressly intended by the game.

1) No he didn't. And you think raising 30 levels in 2 weeks is ok? If that's not ludicrous, nothing is.
2) Cuz it's in my world and I can see what they are doing and more and more are doing the same.

You didn't answer either of my questions. How do you know he didn't pay out goods to get his Arc leveled? That's what I'm doing. I'm paying out thousands of goods. And (2) doesn't even come close to answering my question. Saying "it's my world" has absolutely NOTHING to do with how players would behave in an alternate universe where their Arcs only give +0.5% per levelup.

so let me get this straight

players leveling your GBs faster kills the game? :?

not everyone lives by the policy "my GBs should only be able to gain FPs through my GB clubs"

I would suggest that no reward (in terms of forge points) you can win in a GB should be greater than a quarter of what it takes to level that GB. So if a GB takes 2000fp to level, then the absolute highest a contributor should get from levelling it is 500fp. That should bring some sanity back to the game.

In other words you want to completely remove Arc's bonus AND reduce rewards currently paid by GBs

Because at higher levels you get 25% of your FPs back even without Arc

A level 55 CDM gives 585 FP back to 1st place and costs 2180 FP to level (26.8% of FPs needed to level)

DeletedUser

Huscarl doesn't understand how you can get THOUSANDS of free FPs EVERYDAY, if you have the FP packs. I explained it many times, using many examples. How else can I be more clear?

DeletedUser16126

+1 for sure.
This GB is screwing the game...
Laughing at people that say its hard work to level it to such high levels in such a short time.
They just get a massive amount of free FP's, without doing anything.
Inno is screwing up the game with the way they unlocked the GB's.
It is sad to see that they still keep a strategy that makes leveling of high level GBs easier than low level GB's that's a contraction. But INNO is probably more interested in the few diamonds that these guys buy than in the diamonds of all serious players.

For me there's only one solution:
Make the GB's above level 10 (or 20) increase the FP's required exponentially.
Cap again all GB's to that top level and give the players that have buildings at higher level the FP's back (and the BP's). Then they can invest them again in GB's at their choice, but with the new formula.

The problem is mainly at the very high levels. At normal levels the boost is acceptable.
But this proposal is already a good step in the right direction.
This will ruin the game and in some worlds it is already the case. Smaller players will have no chance to get a good spot anymore. Just a few big boys will take every top location away.
That's really bad!

DeletedUser

Huscarl doesn't understand how you can get THOUSANDS of free FPs EVERYDAY, if you have the FP packs. I explained it many times, using many examples. How else can I be more clear?

your idea of "free FPs" apparently differs from mine.

Because I have never seen players making a profit of THOUSANDS of FPs by donating 50% of the GB's FPs when it's at 0/2000

I just logged into Houndsmoor and found a guy with a level 41 Arc. Here's what I am seeing:
1st place pays 981, wins 630 FP
His Arc is level 28 so he gets +49% FPs for a total return of 939 FP

There's a term for that. It's not called making a PROFIT. It's called donating at a LOSS.

DeletedUser16126

Because I have never seen players making a profit of THOUSANDS of FPs by donating 50% of the GB's FPs when it's at 0/2000

I just logged into Houndsmoor and found a guy with a level 41 Arc. Here's what I am seeing:
1st place pays 981, wins 630 FP
His Arc is level 28 so he gets +49% FPs for a total return of 939 FP

There's a term for that. It's not called making a PROFIT. It's called donating at a LOSS.

Can't follow... what's his level 41 or 28?
If the first place gives 630 FP, and a guy has level 41 arc, then he has a boost of 62%.
So 630 with 62% boost gives 1021 FP's If he only has to invest 981 FP's then he gets 40 FP for free.
So this is what I call making profit. So someone that has an arc above 40 can make profit. He can even make profit taking the 2nd place Or 3th place...
If people with all high level (40+) ARc give to eachother then they all can make profit just donating to eachother Arc, creating a snowball effect of making even more profit.
Then if their boost gets high enough they can even start to do the same with boosting other GB's.
So that will for sure screw up the game!

DeletedUser106685

A level 41 Arc would be enough to make a 40 FP profit on the donation however, but who's counting.

DeletedUser16126

Why would this GB kill the game? Because we can earn some FP more if we play wisely? Because GB's can lvl up quicker? This is all plus/positive to me.
So the game can be reduced to visiting eachother GB's and donate FP's, because you will always get more back.
A club of high level arcs can unite and give the favour every time again at eachother.... So what's the benefit for the rest of the players?????
For me this is even worse than the disaster we already had with the ranking and the Alcatraz leveling.

A level 41 Arc would be enough to make a 40 FP profit on the donation however, but who's counting.
Maybe the lower ranked players that would like to pick up some BP's, but which are not able able anymore because a few sharks are taking everything away for free...

DeletedUser

*sigh* Lemme try to make it even more simple.

Let's say I have 5,000 FPs in FP Packs and my Arc gives 60% bonus FPs in rewards.

I swap with a bunch of people and I tell each so we can swap up to X and X is the top reward + 60%.

There ya go, thousands of free FPs in your GBs.

How more simple can I explain it?

Might as well make duplicate accounts legal and you wouldn't be able to get as much free FPs if you wanted.

DeletedUser

Can't follow... what's his level 41 or 28?
If the first place gives 630 FP, and a guy has level 41 arc, then he has a boost of 62%.
So 630 with 62% boost gives 1021 FP's If he only has to invest 981 FP's then he gets 40 FP for free.

A player who has a level 28 Arc contributed 981 FP to a level 41 Arc (to win 630 FP)

So he spent 981 and gets 939 FP back + blueprints/medals

As I said, he is donating at a loss.

Let's say I have 5,000 FPs in FP Packs and my Arc gives 60% bonus FPs in rewards.

I swap with a bunch of people and I tell each so we can swap up to X and X is the top reward + 60%.

By this logic: swapping FPs at all is cheating regardless of if you have an Arc because you get free FPs if you get 1st place

So: unless you only donate your FPs to yourself you may as well cheat and create multiple accounts.

DeletedUser12146

What a bunch of whiners here...
You all talk about the 60% boost which you think you can level up with ease. If you can, why don't just do it?
And even if we have like 20 users on the server with 60%+ bonus, that is like 0,05% people on the server; which cannot put FP into your GB (if not friend, neighbor or guildy); so what is the fuss?

DeletedUser7719

How more simple can I explain it?

Might as well make duplicate accounts legal and you wouldn't be able to get as much free FPs if you wanted.
You didn't know how to do this before Arcs? It could be worse at times. You swap 50FP with someone else, they get 30FP from your GB, but you get only 5FP. That person made 125% more than you