• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Halloween Discussion thread

DeletedUser99048

Sorry to sound silly but 13FB to any gb whats that ?

New to the game

Amy Steele

General
FP is Forge Point, GB is Great Building. You can contribute Forge Points to Great Buildings to help them reach a higher level. You may have someone in your neighbourhood, or a friend who has one or more Great Buildings you can contribute to. See FAQ - Great Buildings (click) for more info about Great Buildings.

DeletedUser

slight problem with last quest - details in spoiler to not ruin it for all

I have got to last quest and got the Sell or Sorrow option. but since my graveyard was in stock I cannot sell it till I build it, so i build it and then sell it but the game does not see this and is till asking me to complete the quest. I assume its a Sell OR sorrow and if you had no graveyard its only a Sell one.
anyone else with this problem?

UPDATE: Quest will only see buildings in your city at the time the quest is given. so if they are in inventory at the time the quest is given (or maybe accepted?) then they are not taken into account. Just a warning for those with buildings in inventory as this mistake is costing me is costing me a lot in coins and supplies. you have been warned.
UPDATE2: because the quest did not see that I had the building in inventory it does not give you the updated version and you get the same one as was in your inventory and had decided not to build!
Really horrible end to the quest for me.

Hi, i have a question too:
I have TWO graveyards! Both of them i win in the roulette, in the last event, but one in High middle ages and the other in Final middle ages! Both of the Graveyards are in my city now... To complete que 16. mission i have to delete both? Or just one? Can i delete only the graveyard of HMA?? :-) Or have some way to complete the quest without delete any of them? :-)

Thaks for yours responses!!! :-)

DeletedUser

I'm stuck in "Sell or sorrow" - how many buildings from my age I have to delete? (yes, I don't have the graveyard anymore)
Already deleted an ordnance factory, a tarmac road, 2 billboards and about 5 urban trees...
Thank you in advance for helping!

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I'm stuck in "Sell or sorrow" - how many buildings from my age I have to delete? (yes, I don't have the graveyard anymore)
Already deleted an ordnance factory, a tarmac road, 2 billboards and about 5 urban trees...
Thank you in advance for helping!

U have to delete only 3 buildings of the age you currently belong to ... from the looks of it you seem to have deleted more than the required buildings needed .... I only deleted 3 CA roads and 3 PE decos in the other world i play and the quest was completed for me ... if your quest has not been completed after deleting so many PE buildings I think its better you file for an In-game support ticket ...the Mods will be able to look at whats gone wrong with the quest not completing ...

DeletedUser

1. Decorate or die – build 5 decorations
2. Walk or wane – build 12 roads
3. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #5)) - 9 x 5 min production
4. Idea or idle – research a technology
5. (Produce or Perish (not sure if this is the title of this one or #3)) - Produce one of each production time ( 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 1 day)
6. Smith or smitten – build 3 blacksmiths
7. Explore or extinction - scout a province
8. Towel or torment – polish 22 players
9. War or welfare – attack and win a sector on the continent map
10. Contribute or quiet – spend 13 points on Great Bldgs (any)
11. Goods or grief – produce or trade 5 of each of the Bronze Age goods
12. Delete or die – delete 4 army units
13. Erect or error – build one from all the 7 types of items in the building menu (House, supply bldg, goods bldg, cultural bldg, decoration, army camp & road)
14. Land or lose – conquer a province
15. Savvy or sorry – have 5 artillery of the same age
16. Sell or sorrow – Sell old graveyard, get a newer one
17. Spend 24 forge points

DeletedUser99058

Can someone tell me what units count as "artillery" for quest #15? Thanks! I'm in High Middle Ages and am not yet up to Chivalry in the technology tree.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Have 5 stone throwers OR 5 ballista OR 5 catapults OR 5 trebuchets OR 5 cannons OR 5 field guns OR 5 breach loaders OR 5 rapid fire cannons. (Artillery or long range units are the ones in the army management screens that are located at the second to last tab when selecting unit type)

Amy Steele

General
'Artillery' is any long range unit (the one with the 'cannon' icon), for example the BA one is the Stone Thrower. You must have 5 units from the same age - this doesn't necessarily have to be the age you are in.

I see byeordie beat me to it (again! :o )

DeletedUser

Hi, i have a question too:
I have TWO graveyards! I win both in the roulette, in the last event, but one in High middle ages and the other in Final middle ages! Both of the Graveyards are in my city now... To complete que 16 mission i have to delete both? Or just one? Can i delete only the graveyard of HMA?? :-) Or have some way to complete the quest without delete any of them? :-)

Thanks for yours answers!!! :-)

DeletedUser7719

Sorry mate, I probably should have answered sooner. I'm pretty sure all you need to sell is your HMA graveyard on that specific quest in order to obtain the new one.

DeletedUser15432

When I got that far, it auto completed as I always gave a minimum of 5 artillery, and generally have between 16 to 20 so that one did not even slow me down

Puablo

Corporal
Has anybody worked out what the second half of the War or Welfare Clue. It states Either have the beast take some land or invent something for military command.
I have just spent 2 days travelling by boat to the new land, and I still don't know if I can beat it, so what are the options? Could it be Military in the Tech Tree?
Any ideas peeps?

DeletedUser98424

Have just Hit a problem on the graveyard quest.
I went up to LMA a couple of days ago do not have LMA to sell.
Only just built basalt work
There are no LMA roads, what is the best option or can I do HMA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

Have just Hit a problem on the graveyard quest.
I went up to LMA a couple of days ago do have no LMA to sell.
There are no LMA roads, what is the best option or can I do HMA

Try LMA decorations? There's usually at least 1 decoration (non-premium) unlocked by entering a new age.

DeletedUser98424

Good tip.
Will the graveyard be worth the cost of 3 nautical statues?