• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giskler

Legend
Which was good. When it wanted me to have 6 something buildings, I just started it, that's one. Delete it, start it again, two. Etc. Was done with it in minutes. :D
You can complete the 1200 diplomacy thing the same way, just put down enough for 1200 then delete. Don't have to build the super long 8 hour things. It's dumb.

Ati2

Legend
You can complete the 1200 diplomacy thing the same way, just put down enough for 1200 then delete. Don't have to build the super long 8 hour things. It's dumb.
Yeah, I didn't wait for it. These last few quests were fast, but the production was definitely not. Next time I'm sure I'll go with at least one more expansion.

Which was good. When it wanted me to have 6 something buildings, I just started it, that's one. Delete it, start it again, two. Etc. Was done with it in minutes. :D

that's a good idea. I didn't think of that.
I build them ahead.

planning to unlock the last 3 buildings all at a go in my 3rd settlement.

Giskler

Legend
1-5-1-5-1-5-1-5? But I would want to have the expansions ready by the time I get to wool production, or even before I get to horn production.
No, you just produce what you need to unlock certain stages, then delete stuff and build other things.

DeletedUser116525

1-5-1-5-1-5-1-5? But I would want to have the expansions ready by the time I get to wool production, or even before I get to horn production.
Yeah and you need a couple hundred goods to get to wool, so it's impossible to have enough houses & shrines etc to fund goods production without having expansions first.
I'd like to see a screen shoot of the completed settlement in that case, interesting to see how much time is left and how many expansions were made

Status
Not open for further replies.