• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #93 2019-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
Latinum loquasur? Benissime. Latinum loquor, sed male loquor, ut loquari non possum (et lex fori castigat illa quo Anglicus non loquantur) :(.
You speak Latin? Very well. I speak Latin, but I speak it bad, so we can't speak it (and the forum's rule punishes those that don't talk in Engish) :(.
I did it! Faci!

DeletedUser

Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientia nostra!

How long will you abuse our patience, Catilina?

Giskler

Legend
Latinum loquasur? Benissime. Latinum loquor, sed male loquor, ut loquari non possum (et lex fori castigat illa quo Anglicus non loquantur) :(.
You speak Latin? Very well. I speak Latin, but I speak it bad, so we can't speak it (and the forum's rule punishes those that don't talk in Engish) :(.
I did it! Faci!
No, all I know in Latin is "furthermore, I believe Carthago should be destroyed" and the phrases in every day use today

DeletedUser113901

Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patientiam nostram!

How long will you abuse our patience, Catilina?
Catilina patientiam nostram non abutet ut a Cicerone discreditatus et a tortore interficatus fuit.
Catilina doesn't abuse our patience because he was discredited by Cicero and killed by some jail guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.