• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I was thinking just that when Ati asked where I’d been.

I'm at a breaking point. :D My main PC is at the repair shop, my current one is slow and loud as heck, so I mostly have it turned off. I'm a creative person, who needs to do stuff, so having a break like this is not good for my mental health. :D:D:D:D

Pen, paper, peace and quiet maybe in store for your mental health. (Or a voice recorder that can later can do speak to type stuff...?)

I'm at a breaking point. :D My main PC is at the repair shop, my current one is slow and loud as heck, so I mostly have it turned off. I'm a creative person, who needs to do stuff, so having a break like this is not good for my mental health. :D:D:D:D

besides pen & paper or a voice recorder, there's also the Bluetooth keyboard for the smartphone (and the FOE app too).

DeletedUser111866

besides pen & paper or a voice recorder, there's also the Bluetooth keyboard for the smartphone (and the FOE app too).
That depends on what kind of artist is Ati2. Maybe he's a painter and needs a touch screen with a styus. Maye he's a 3D modeller, then he needs some serious rendering power.

Ati2

Legend
That depends on what kind of artist is Ati2. Maybe he's a painter and needs a touch screen with a styus. Maye he's a 3D modeller, then he needs some serious rendering power.
3D modeling is actually one of the things I should be working on. That project will not be finished this year as originally planned, that's for sure.
or a creative writer?
And that's another thing (the same thing, really... :)), but I need to see what I'm doing as a whole. The graphic novel I'm working on now requires images, the writing part is done. And I don't want to start a graphic-less novel yet.

AussieAlex

Overlord
3D modeling....

And that's another thing (the same thing, really... :)), but I need to see what I'm doing as a whole. The graphic novel I'm working on now requires images, the writing part is done. And I don't want to start a graphic-less novel yet.

Let’s hope you get lots of good mind time, and have a strong visual memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.