• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115630

forum category is "games", hope devs would change it to something else so it wont be blocked on my office so i can post more than usual

Ati2

Legend
Actually meant when I first started it was pointless camping because all you could do was get all GBs to level 10 and that was it

And night y'all

But now you can have them up to... heck, I have Zeus opened up to almost level 300 now... This is going to take a while... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good night! :D

Emberguard

Legend
And here was me hoping for some goods or forge points *sigh* will just have to go see if the neighbours have any instead :P
Mine this week have a jackpot of FPs.... 4 from terrace farm. 1 from gondola dock. 3 from bountiful mill

forum category is "games", hope devs would change it to something else so it wont be blocked on my office so i can post more than usual
This entire website is based on a game. Good luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser112745

Pretty certain that’s not how website blockers work. Sites blocked by a blocker software need to be manually added to a blacklist at the admin back-end. At least they did in “my days”.

DeletedUser111866

My browser is so slow in FoE... maybe I should update it after all XD

But, my wife plays flash games sometimes in this browser (FF 50.1)... a dilemma.

DeletedUser113901

Have both firefox, chrome and edge, usually there is always one that's faster than the others but not always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.