• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #75 2018-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

Staying in SA must have been fun before they made the tutorial!
BA is painful now they make it so you cannot attack hood and you have to get halfway through BA until you can have a guild. This was not the case when I first started the game and miss the old ways.
At least retraining your spears to kill everyone else's spears killed the time between fps

DeletedUser97166

To bad the tutorial won't let you. Would be amazing. You will never have a single good and you can only have two different types of buildings lol

DeletedUser115630

To bad the tutorial won't let you. Would be amazing. You will never have a single good and you can only have two different types of buildings lol
after SA everything is all about greed and violence :(

DeletedUser112892

But it's true that even this strategy can become quite boring after a while. There's really nothing to do for 24 hours between the quests.
I agree. Right now, I am bored of constantly spinning between:
  • Produce Saltpeter;
  • Fnord;
  • UBQ quests.
I literally started just collecting all productions at once instead of collecting in chunks for "Fnord" and "Produce Saltpeter" quests.

DeletedUser97166

If I win this week my prize will still go to my main world rather than the new ones where I have nothing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.