• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

I meant that @JadeAlana had guests over. Surely she plundered them while they were staying. :D
Actually the whole purpose of having guests is they plunder you.
Thought you were talking of guest accounts.
Do I get an upgrade at 1050 or is next 1100?

DeletedUser113901

They should always bring stuff that you get to keep. :D

What upgrade?
1) part of their drink or the dessert.
2) title upgrade.
3) good luck with arc.
4) for arc try using it passively (tell peeps you have an arc and you are ready to invest a bit more than usual 50% on their GBs if they come to you before finishing previous level). It will be a bit less rewarding, but much easier and will let you much more time to play with your CF.

Ati2

Legend
Title upgrades are rounded to hundreds, as far as I remember.

Leveling the Arc is not the issue with a CF in the background. The issue is getting prints. But I'm probably overreacting this, and it might be pretty easy. If I snipe a lot of low-level arcs, maybe that'll give me quite a few prints... :D

DeletedUser113901

No I mean use arc lvl 80 passively.
Active: spend hours looking for opportunities to catch and put as few FP as possible;
Passive: do quests, GvG, PvP or such things and wait for peeps to send you their interesting GB's attachment. Will of course cost you slightly more if you want them to come back.

Prints are a big matter untill level 50. Later not. My en5 arc is 75/102. On en9 it's 80/a•lot.

DeletedUser113901

I keep giving mine away. :D
I do too, the thing is I get more. That I give away again ASAP. There are 2 very distinct kind of FP in my eyes: bar FPs are considered as money, while stock FPs are actives. I seldom mix the 2. My stock is going up, even if getting to 2 FP in total might seem like going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.