• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
It do get quite a few extra BPs when aiding than from before I built it but not sure it's worth the space just for that - only very occasionally get one that I actually want!

I mainly built it for the extra goods as I was struggling at that point

Ati2

Legend
If you concentrate your searches, you might be able to get away with not building it.
It's not a must-have GB, that's for sure. It's on my list, but not as a priority GB. I just saw it in @Cursedveggie's list, and came to mind. I only need 2 or 3 more prints for a full set. However, it won't be of much use later, when I have hundreds of prints for everything. I could probably use it now to get another extra print here and there. We'll see. I'll probably throw away a few thousand FPs as part of my CF celebration, before getting back to actually thinking about what I do. :D:D:D:D

Ati2

Legend
Congrats on your CF! Doing it without a high Arc really is an achievement! Great work!!
Thanks! :) My idea now is that the Arc will be easier this way. We'll see. Overall the two probably take the same time to level up, no matter which order you do them in. It would be nice to get the Arc up to level 80 before the end of the year. It might be a very optimistic plan. :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.