• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #74 2018-10-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Not that much... Better invest in arc and CdM/cape/kraken/AO/hagia and build up daily collection to 400-500 FP, then can he continue on Frontenac to get to a better age for faster points. I have calculated all needed levels from BA to VF. Don't know them by hearth but it tends to climb fast but with every few ages there's one that's just slightly higher than the previous anomaly and much cheaper than the ages after and before it. These anomalies are IrA, LMA and tomorrow.

Indeed. I can't get more FPs out of CF at this point, no matter how high I level it. That's why it's "finished." It really is. It reached its maximum potential. For more FPs, I need to invest in other GBs, which of course, I will do. :)

Ok, seeing as the BA tech tree has all changed since I last did it, what do I need to research in order to start the Gengis Khan event?

Want to get the building on my new world so I can start smashing up my new hoodies :)

DeletedUser114055

Ok, seeing as the BA tech tree has all changed since I last did it, what do I need to research in order to start the Gengis Khan event?

Want to get the building on my new world so I can start smashing up my new hoodies :)
don´t think it needs a lot, make the military buildings, and hold on the map, so you don´t need to fight against IA troops to get provinces, make a few blacksmiths.

And, don´t make the last Quest before you reach IA, so you get it already IA level

don´t think it needs a lot, make the military buildings, and hold on the map, so you don´t need to fight against IA troops to get provinces, make a few blacksmiths
The quest line looks do able just wasn't sure if there was something sepcific you had to research to do special events.

In the same way you can't PvP until researched military tactics

@Cursedveggie I finally checked out your GBs (it was time, LOL :D). You have two that I might be interested in. ;) Will see if I can put some FPs on them. ;)
Which ones? Apart from pushing Kraken to lvl 10 I'm pretty fluid on what I want to upgrade next - basically it all needs doing and I'm not too fussed about the order!

DeletedUser114055

The quest line looks do able just wasn't sure if there was something sepcific you had to research to do special events.

In the same way you can't PvP until researched military tactics
I don´t think so, i started Parkog last days of the bake event, think it did ask me something, but was done same day or day after, don´t think you´ll have problems; managed to get 2 SoKs BA on it

Cultivation, unlocks special events

Ati2

Legend
Which ones? Apart from pushing Kraken to lvl 10 I'm pretty fluid on what I want to upgrade next - basically it all needs doing and I'm not too fussed about the order!
Arc and Rain Forest Project. :D

I just blew all my FPs on our Arc club, so this will have to wait till at least the evening. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.