• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
(I switched back to flash. The game is extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY FAST this way after html5. :D)

Ati2

Legend
You just attack sectors, nothing more ;)

How many points does that give you in how much time? And what does it mean anyway? :D I'm not much of a GvG guy, I only trted it once. :D

That was my own prediction, Inno needs money ;)

No, they don't. :D They'd give us diamond sales if they did. :D

How do you select between the two? Are you saying the old flash is faster?

In the settings menu for the city, there's an html5 section, you can turn it on or off there. HTML5 was okay on my fast PC, but I had to switch back because of a less brutal machine. And now I'm noticing that flash is faster even on my high-end pc.

GvG and fighting in general definitely give loads of ranking points. I dont really care much for ranking myself so I'm not confirmed on it but that's what I hear and that that's the real way to speed up rank points.

No, they don't. :D They'd give us diamond sales if they did. :D
Ouch. Burn. That one came from the diaphragm.

Ati2

Legend
GvG and fighting in general definitely give loads of ranking points. I dont really care much for ranking myself so I'm not confirmed on it but that's what I hear and that that's the real way to speed up rank points.

Since I've been told that guild donating goods gives points as well, I've been using all my extra goods on this, and wow... 200,000+ points per week just from goods and I still haven't maxed out my goods production (via CF).

I had a hoodie attack me once (and lose) and then message me about how I was trying to win the tower ..competition? Or something? I told him I dont even know what that is.. all my fighting points were coming from fighting GE :P

Ati2

Legend
I had a hoodie attack me once (and lose) and then message me about how I was trying to win the tower ..competition? Or something? I told him I dont even know what that is.. all my fighting points were coming from fighting GE :P
I always want to win it! Hey, that's an extra 25 medals! :D:D:D:D

I always want to win it! Hey, that's an extra 25 medals! :D:D:D:D
Hahah yeah I wish. 25 medals at HMA isn't much for me unfortunately. I get more from even the tiniest snipes and I'm sure you get way more with a single recurring from your high end CF. But yeah. Yay. Lol.

Since I've been told that guild donating goods gives points as well, I've been using all my extra goods on this, and wow... 200,000+ points per week just from goods and I still haven't maxed out my goods production (via CF).
How many goods do you donate to the guild every week or day?

Status
Not open for further replies.