• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

well, top league is always for diamonds spenders, but 2nd is quite good as well; all you really miss is an avatar..

DeletedUser97166

For your diamonds.. eventually set up a side world or two dedicated to playing GE level 4 and then start watching your diamonds steadily rack up :)
Meh I rarely use diamonds anyway, the good thing about refusing to go beyond FE is I have troops, goods and FPs for GBs and already have all my diamond expansions.
Plus I already spend too much time with my two worlds, more will just make it worse lol

Check FoE Tipps YT channel :)

I'm talking about the baking tips that come in the dialogue by Ms. Appleton. Those aren't in the YT tips 6__6

I don't really care. All I need is Ghenghis Khan avatar, when Ghenghis Khan historical questline comes :D

Leave a province unconquered for that one I hear..

Meh I rarely use diamonds anyway, the good thing about refusing to go beyond FE is I have troops, goods and FPs for GBs and already have all my diamond expansions.
Plus I already spend too much time with my two worlds, more will just make it worse lol

Valid points lol

Yep :D
Did I talk about what my goal in Langendorn with points is? :)

What's your goal?

DeletedUser112892

I gave up on Cider Mill yesterday. 5 upgrades to make it less FPs/tile worth than a SoK. I will hunt SoKs, 1 RH upgrade Kit and 2 Mills of Fall level 7 in total.
Leave a province unconquered for that one I hear..
If I conquer all CA provinces without sailing to new continent, I won't need to bother with that quest :D
What's your goal?
30M points while being in HMA (Top 100) :)
Maybe too optimistic, but okay, never say never.

DeletedUser112892

Iron Age is funnier. :D

With roughly 300-350,000 points per week, it's not that far away really. Two years max.
I just need Arc 80 for beginning, then I can start skyrocketing other GBs, and after that, farming points through GvG and guild treasury via Arc :)

DeletedUser97166

I just need Arc 80 for beginning, then I can start skyrocketing other GBs, and after that, farming points through GvG and guild treasury via Arc :)
My issue atm with trying to level my arc is not so much the FPs it's more to do with how hard finding BPs can be :(

I gave up on Cider Mill yesterday. 5 upgrades to make it less FPs/tile worth than a SoK. I will hunt SoKs, 1 RH upgrade Kit and 2 Mills of Fall level 7 in total.

If I conquer all CA provinces without sailing to new continent, I won't need to bother with that quest :D

30M points while being in HMA (Top 100) :)
Maybe too optimistic, but okay, never say never.

2 mills of fall? That's not going to be possible without diamonds is it?

Is that how the continents work? I thought one needs to finish all the continents to have the quest autocomplete..not just the one you've got opened..?

Is there a way to find the highest ranking player of each era in each world?

DeletedUser112892

My issue atm with trying to level my arc is not so much the FPs it's more to do with how hard finding BPs can be :(
Absolutely agree there. I've spent more than 2000FPs just to get BPs enough for unlocking up to level 24. Plus, I cannot find partner with high Arc who is willing to swap 100FPs so I can secure 4th or 5th place and, meanwhile, I can push up my other GBs. Now, I will push my Arc to level 24, to get bigger contribution bonus, and then will start BPs hunting again.
2 mills of fall? That's not going to be possible without diamonds is it?
Maybe will, what I am hoping for is that 100 Fall ingredients will be rewards for another 2 weeks too. I will keep posting very often to increase chance of winning potentially 300 Fall ingredients in total. With that amount of ingredients, I am very optimistic about 2 Mills of Fall lvl 7. However, I need some luck there too :P
Is that how the continents work? I thought one needs to finish all the continents to have the quest autocomplete..not just the one you've got opened..?
When you complete CA map, if you don't sail to InA continent, that is considered as one chapter completed, so, until you click on that ship and scout InA continent, you won't get quests regarding to scouting and acquiring.
Is there a way to find the highest ranking player of each era in each world?
Unfortunately not :(

I've managed to snipe enough arc BP to get to level 60 without needing more. 9 more in my cursed tile and ill be able to open til L80. Keep leveling up your arc and sniping arcs for their BP on the side was the way I did it within the last two months alone.

Arcs are popular and there are always people trying to get theirs to L80.. so there are plenty of snipes out there

Status
Not open for further replies.