• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still do negotiations in GE4, so I only donate once a week when that's done. I'm roughly at 75,000 goods now (total) per week, but it'll still get more as CF advances. It should be over 100,000 goods per week when finished.

wow! that's impressive!

I hardly see CF in my guild. I wonder where I am going to get BPs once I reach level 10. The Arc isn't that common either. that's a lot of attention on the observatory though.

Ati2

Legend
I hardly see CF in my guild. I wonder where I am going to get BPs once I reach level 10. The Arc isn't that common either. that's a lot of attention on the observatory though.

There are very few in mine, too. Luckily, 2 or 3 people have it at very high levels, and I was lucky enough to get whole levels worth of blueprints from them for only a few FPs.

DeletedUser97166

Ask people to put out decs just for you lol maybe you can get some the old fashioned way

DeletedUser114055

wow! that's impressive!

Need a better guild then, :P:P
Ask people in GLobal chat for CF, get friends in list with them

DeletedUser111866

I hardly see CF in my guild. I wonder where I am going to get BPs once I reach level 10. The Arc isn't that common either. that's a lot of attention on the observatory though
What world? In P it's normal, people get Traz over CF bevause of GVG. In R the same, if not worse. In more mature worlds, go find a better guild maybe, but make sure you have Obs or Arc built first.

DeletedUser97166

how does that work?
Well CF is a PE building, so if you ask people to put out PE decs you might get some BP from polishing them
Only downside is you need to manually polish and aid could have meant someone has already polished it

Ati2

Legend
Well CF is a PE building, so if you ask people to put out PE decs you might get some BP from polishing them
Only downside is you need to manually polish and aid could have meant someone has already polished it

You manually find that piece of decoration, polish it, and have a 1% chance for one of the blueprints from that era, which is an overall 0,5% chance for one single piece of blueprint. That sounds like it would take forever.

DeletedUser97166

Easier to dump a few fps in friends CF´s
Yeah I wasn't actually being serious
My problem is being in a guild where over half the players are high arc most of the spots on GBs get taken quickly meaning I rely a lot more on friends and sniping hood

Ati2

Legend
Yeah I wasn't actually being serious
My problem is being in a guild where over half the players are high arc most of the spots on GBs get taken quickly meaning I rely a lot more on friends and sniping hood
Yeah. I'm beginning to realize that high Arc means killing each other over sniping... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.