• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

I do, and luckily this time if there are good prizes my hood cannot get rid of them
I really did have a rubbish hood during the summer event, they refreshed out SoKs but tried for SoA and SoI? Silly people

I do, and luckily this time if there are good prizes my hood cannot get rid of them
I really did have a rubbish hood during the summer event, they refreshed out SoKs but tried for SoA and SoI? Silly people
So right! Since I've heard this story from so many people my conclusion is that most people playing the game are either ignorant or so extremely casual in their gameplay that they're simply unaware most of the time they play

Ati2

Legend
There are still leagues, like in the soccer event.

Can anyone with a cider mill tell if it's worth chasing to get? Note: I'm not really lucky this event so I'm mostly *not* winning specials.. meaning I've got to use loads of attempts in hopes of being able to win anything

DeletedUser112892

It's not just the portrait. 200 FPs, shrink kit, upgrade kit, SoK, lots of goodies for the highest league. :)
But you need a really huge portion of Diamonds to finish there :)

DeletedUser114055

Well, having 2 quests to do at same time, if one asks for GE, will have to wait next week, as is encounters, not level

DeletedUser97166

Theres little chance of getting the highest league either where the biggest difference of getting that one SoK is too.. so I'm with you on this one Jade
Yeah I am trying to get SoKs mostly from the event so hopefully I will get enough to make up for fact I don't have enough diamonds to make a difference.
Unless we win this prize here, that might make a bit of difference in where you finish lol

Is there a place I can get the list of all the baking tips this game is sharing? Im almost embarrassed .. some of them are surprisingly really good!

For your diamonds.. eventually set up a side world or two dedicated to playing GE level 4 and then start watching your diamonds steadily rack up :)

DeletedUser112892

You do? I have not made any calculations, as I'm mostly sitting this event out.
There is another possibility, yet, I haven't calculated yet.
Event lasts for 3 whole weeks (plus some days more, but we don't care).
If, on competition, every time for those 3 weeks, prize is 100 Fall ingredients, ando someone wins them all three times, maybe there is chance for Golden league with 0 Diamonds spent.
Is there a place I can get the list of all the baking tips this game is sharing? Im almost embarrassed .. some of them are surprisingly really good!

For your diamonds.. eventually set up a side world or two dedicated to playing GE level 4 and then start watching your diamonds steadily rack up :)
Check FoE Tipps YT channel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.