• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
1. Someone is the bad guy, you have no idea who
2. The host selects someone to be the bad guy (we'll call them mafia. Good guys are town)
3. Generally there's roughly 3-4 mafia for every 1 town
4. Day phases you all talk among each other to decide who to lynch (kick out of the game - town is trying to lynch the mafia, mafia is trying to avoid being caught. Only info you have is what's in your role pm and what you say to each other in the thread)
5. You vote for who to lynch by using Vote: Player
6. once day time is over it's night time. Mafia get to kill someone

EG: 5 players (4 town 1 mafia)
Day 1: Lynch - 4 players remaining
Night 1: mafia kills - 3 players remaining
Day 2: Town must correctly lynch the mafia or else mafia wins

DeletedUser114055

A bit like BBro i guess, difference is there´s decent people here

DeletedUser97166

I am waiting for y'all to start, I will just jump in lol.
I have never played online, normally that's a game whilst drinking.

Emberguard

Legend
ok so we have @Ati2, Jade, Behel, Cleverty.

That's 4 players. We can either start with that and I'll RNG who gets to be the mafia, or we can see if a 5th player wants to join

Emberguard

Legend
usually a day lasts 48 hrs, and a night 24 hrs. But it can end sooner if a majority vote is reached (or we could just make the day/night cycle smaller)

Status
Not open for further replies.