• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114055

But this is unfair. We shouldn't kill Ladies!
Which only leaves a duel between you and me.
And you're Italian. Playing a mafia game. I'm screwed... :D
I´m not italian.. (mamma mia, questa gente no capisce niente)

Excuse me? That's a little mean, killing a fairy as innocent as me!
Too eager to defend, yep, getting more sure you are it

DeletedUser97166

Too eager to defend, yep, getting more sure you are it
Wait! I figured it out!
Look how hard Behelzebu is trying to point the finger at me, deflecting attention
So obvious
And just because I have figure it out doesn't mean you have to kill me first :P

DeletedUser114055

No, no no, don´t accuse me now;
Cleverly is also suspicious...

DeletedUser97166

No, no no, don´t accuse me now;
Cleverly is also suspicious...
Leaving early so no one pays attention, you're right.
Now I am confused.
This is harder than I thought
When you play this drinking you can test peoples poker face, on here you just have to try seeing what people aren't writing.

DeletedUser97166

Cleverly said was going to bed..but as you can see is only lurking..
Testing if needs to defend...
Have to admit this is already more fun that the story game I kept getting lost in last week lol

Is the fact that our fourth player is hardly contributing worrying? I feel death stares from all around and no longer trust anyone :P

DeletedUser114055

When is the time the mafia person kills us then?
I think we have 1 day at least, we need to vote who to lynch, if we reach majority it can be earlier, if we fail to lynch mafia, then mafia decides which of the ones remaining to kill, i think

Wait, is this gonna work with 4? cause if we don´t get mafia at first try, then there will only be 2 remaining, hows that gonna work?

DeletedUser97166

It will work with four fine
Although I normally play with 8 people or so.

DeletedUser114055

It will work with four fine
Although I normally play with 8 people or so.
But what happens if 2 remaining? how are they supposed to vote? is obvious it will be a 1-1 vote there..
Unless there´s someone with suicidal issues

DeletedUser97166

You're not? :-o Am I confusing you with someone? Didn't you mention the no ketchup on pizza yesterday? :-o
No ketchup on pizza is pretty common lol, normally people us tomato puree/tomato sauce (less sugar&vinegar) when making pizza

DeletedUser114055

You're not? :-o Am I confusing you with someone? Didn't you mention the no ketchup on pizza yesterday? :-o
My grandmother was Italian, i have italian blood, i did said that; but i´m not italian as such

Status
Not open for further replies.