• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #71 2018-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Ok all role PMs sent out
@Ati2 @JadeAlana @Behelzebhu @Cleverly8286

Majority lynch is in play. With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. You have 48 hrs to decide. Anyone else in the thread can interact and give input if they choose :D

Anyone playing the mafia game please do not edit your posts. Multi posting is allowed. For the sake of the weekly comp the first post within any multi posts is what will be counted for checking the time

and now...
popcorn.gif

DeletedUser97166

Now to try and work out which of you three is most likely to try to kill me.......hmmmmmm.........

lol

Ati2

Legend
Okay, I'm back on the PC, I'll check my messages now. I already saw I got something from @Emberguard

So, we just talk, and try to figure out who's who?

Emberguard

Legend
Yes Ati, try to figure out who's who and then vote the guilty party out

Reminder:
For the players in the Mafia game I ask that any game related posts are not deleted or edited

Emberguard

Legend
All communication to anyone that is not the host (me) happens in this thread unless specified otherwise for your role

DeletedUser114055

Not necessary, we Lynch Jade first, is the pretty photo; always the one you expect the less

Ati2

Legend
Not necessary, we Lynch Jade first, is the pretty photo; always the one you expect the less

Jade started with the game with "zap," so there has to be a gun there. But a policeman can have a gun, too, so that doesn't mean anything yet.

DeletedUser114055

First to defend herself also, don´t sound right
COuld have been fear to be lynched tough

Ati2

Legend
But this is unfair. We shouldn't kill Ladies!

Which only leaves a duel between you and me.

And you're Italian. Playing a mafia game. I'm screwed... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.