• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
23270BDE-90B7-44F9-9390-BF51F25F80AD.jpeg
How do you see your total likes?
On app on IPad I touch anyone’s icon and see details (above)

DeletedUser111866

I'm in a guild with very long serving members so they have all Gb's at high levels because they've nothing else to spend their fps on.
This explains a lot. I'm in an academy guild and there's none other than me in there who has a seed vault, for example. Not sure about DT tho, several have AO and krakens, no TA yet as well, one or two CFs, but many have arcs. So, I have a difficulty gathering BPs for a seed vault ;) a lil less so for a CF, but I've got many BPs for arc.

DeletedUser112892

14 days in a row morning sunny, then thunderstormy afternoon, here in Serbia. This weather is just going on my nerves more than too much :P

Ati2

Legend
14 days in a row morning sunny, then thunderstormy afternoon, here in Serbia. This weather is just going on my nerves more than too much :P
It's getting kind of hot over here. It's not extremely hot, 36C or so outside, and hey, it's summer, so that should be normal. Still, it's getting a bit hot INSIDE, that's my bigger problem. And I can't cool it down during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.