• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Whiling away the time ‘til Amy comes, wondering how many people poisonous potatoes will perturb today, what the payback might be, who will profit, what the research scientists’ payoff will be?

vikingraider

Emperor
upload_2018-7-30_19-3-27.png

How do you like these (potato)apples

Amy Steele

General
Whiling away the time ‘til Amy comes, wondering how many people poisonous potatoes will perturb today, what the payback might be, who will profit, what the research scientists’ payoff will be?

For the answers to these and other interesting questions...

Errrrrmmmm... don't look to me, because all I have is the list of this week's winners :P

Congratulations go to: DarkUros222, Ati2, Deep the Fried Potato, Alexander the Noble 519!!

Congratulations one and all :) Each will receive this week's prize of:
Any 7 Blueprints of your choice
And an amount of Medals according to the age your city is in

We will contact you soon regarding your prizes. That all important time?
#64.PNG

Several others also got close, but not quite close enough. Better luck next time. A new thread will be started soon but meanwhile please continue to use this thread :)

DeletedUser112892

For the answers to these and other interesting questions...

Errrrrmmmm... don't look to me, because all I have is the list of this week's winners :P

Congratulations go to: DarkUros222, Ati2, Deep the Fried Potato, Alexander the Noble 519!!

Congratulations one and all :) Each will receive this week's prize of:
Any 7 Blueprints of your choice
And an amount of Medals according to the age your city is in

We will contact you soon regarding your prizes. That all important time?

Several others also got close, but not quite close enough. Better luck next time. A new thread will be started soon but meanwhile please continue to use this thread :)
Congrats to all :D
Btw, Amy, do I get random 7BPs of GB of my choice or?

Ati2

Legend
Don’t make ‘em rotten, though.

‘Night!

Good night!

Hey, welcome! :)

Wow, thank you, Amy! Congrats to everyone else! I wasn't counting on winning anything this week. :D

do I get random 7BPs of GB of my choice or?

Not random, you choose which ones you want. It can be different GBs if you want, the same blueprint 7 times, or anything in between. :) You'll need to give the name of GB, and which BP you want, something like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.