• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
Ooh wow. I didnt know that. Learn something new! Man..so lucky to have that many! I'm struggling at only being able to open 12 more levels. I need more or else I'll get slow or stuck once I pass 32

Woah I had 70 FP in my top bar in my smallest side world. Decided to finally pick up the two gold relics waiting in GE before GE ends.. 100+100FP !! Now I've got 270FP in top bar and I don't know what to do with it !!

Turn it into more fps!

Ati2

Legend
Wow, I must have missed the last notification email. It was getting suspicious that you're not posting anything. But here you all are! :D

DeletedUser112892

"Ati" was either taken or too short. I don't remember which. :D
Does Ati2 mean eighty-two? :D
Hey you can already preview the ships in the planner. They really are huge! Hmm..I really don't think this event is going to be worth struggling too much on...
Ohh, trust me, this will be one of the best Summer Events. Firstly it was leaning to one of worst, but now we are lucky.

Ati2

Legend
They look pretty, great artwork..but the effort it's going to require per the little bit of saved space.. I dunno. I thought the ships seemed like two ssw next to each other. But they're more like the space 3.5 ssw would take.
I'm definitely not going to be all in on this one, but I do like the bonuses the ships give. Well, the higher level ones, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.