• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
yeah pretty much unless you're not heavy questing :P CF is great just for maximising on the smaller event quests though that give random everything.

Certainly handy once you go up an age

DeletedUser112892

yeah pretty much unless you're not heavy questing :P CF is great just for maximising on the smaller event quests though that give random everything.

Certainly handy once you go up an age
What is more important, it saves up space and population you would need to build goods buildings. Plus, you have steady and safe supply line of goods that cannot be plundered, in difference with goods buildings.

vikingraider

Emperor
In my IA city, just using normal collections, I can do around 30 RQ per day. That's collect coins, spend fps, UBP and 1 collect supplies(from DT). If I feel like it and have spare time I'll do UBP for 30 minutes

Emberguard

Legend
What is more important, it saves up space and population you would need to build goods buildings. Plus, you have steady and safe supply line of goods that cannot be plundered, in difference with goods buildings.
It does but only to a certain extent. For me it could never fully replace goods buildings. I just wouldn't be spending enough time on recurring events, especially not in Iron Age with so many clicks needed for it if I'm relying on the UB quests. Still a good building to have regardless as long as your city is built in a way that can support its' size. Which with the Inno, mine is.

DeletedUser112892

It does but only to a certain extent. For me it could never fully replace goods buildings. I just wouldn't be spending enough time on recurring events, especially not in Iron Age with so many clicks needed for it if I'm relying on the UB quests. Still a good building to have regardless as long as your city is built in a way that can support its' size. Which with the Inno, mine is.
My example:
With CF, I spare space for 5-6 goods buildings, because I produce 150-200 goods every day through RQs. What is better, without trading, I have enough of every good of my age. Only thing I need is to downtrade for HMA goods, as I need them for GE too.
And, I spend 30mins every day on RQs.

When youve got a powerful ZAC and you collect enough goods e.g. for me it was around the 2000 per good mark, and you've got enough of everything else, you can begin to think about letting the goods buildings go. Youll be fighting most of GE so there wont be many other places you need to use those goods anyway.

DeletedUser112892

When youve got a powerful ZAC and you collect enough goods e.g. for me it was around the 2000 per good mark, and you've got enough of everything else, you can begin to think about letting the goods buildings go. Youll be fighting most of GE so there wont be many other places you need to use those goods anyway.
Absolutely agree. And you will need space for more useful GBs and FP production buildings.

Ati2

Legend
Only thing I need is to downtrade for HMA goods, as I need them for GE too.

Interestingly, downtrading seems to be a real pain, at least for me. Even if I offer twice as many newer-age goods for the lower-age goods. Ah well, a high enough military bonus will solve this issue eventually. :D

DeletedUser112892

Interestingly, downtrading seems to be a real pain, at least for me. Even if I offer twice as many newer-age goods for the lower-age goods. Ah well, a high enough military bonus will solve this issue eventually. :D
Yeah, I have problems too. One guildmate is the only person I can 100% rely on to accept those trades.

My favorite is the Observatory. :D

Yeaa...that's definitely a really good one too. Definitely top 5 if not top 3.

Heyy King! Good to see you here again too!

Interestingly, downtrading seems to be a real pain, at least for me. Even if I offer twice as many newer-age goods for the lower-age goods. :D

Really? Wow I'll take all those trades just PM them all to me! Hmm..sounds like you need to change up your FL or maybe even more so..your guild!

Ati2

Legend
Hmm..sounds like you need to change up your FL or maybe even more so..your guild!

Keep in mind that I'm in Iron Age. Nobody from my guild is in Bronze Age to take these goods. :) However, every newbie who is just starting out, and is advancing ahead like crazy, needs goods. This would be a cheap place for them to get them. But most of them probably don't even know the market exists.

I have a clear "message me first, and only then send a friend request" policy, explained on my profile. The other day this guy sends me a request. I reject it. He sends it again. I reject it. Sends it again. I reject it and ask him why he thinks I'll accept it when I'm pretty clear on how this works. He says he's not here to read. Okkkkkkay. No more questions. :D

Hahhah good one. Yea I'm in IA in all my worlds except my main one too. IA is super comfortable all except for the goods issued that's why it's even more important to rush the ZAC there to at least an L10. Now I've got no worries at all in my side worlds I just swing by and check how they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.