• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just goods for FPs trade ;)

Low level?

VF goods are ridiculously expensive right now and queues of more than 10 people. Low level isnt such an issue..I have a level 4 that allows 18 goods per harvest. It depends more on how many players you have in the era you want the goods from. Cant just have FL of people in the age you want goods from..there are other reasons to have people in FL

DeletedUser112892

And it gives supplies, which is nice if you have a lower than max level of CF.
That is another reason for me to build it, as I plan to lower amount of my Alchemists and leave space for SoKs, Terrace Farms and more FPs buildings.
Do you run out of supplies using your heavy questing method?
I am constantly going up with supplies, because I got 32 Alchemists built for 16 RQs, but will sell them once I reach high enough CF level :P

All the time. Coins are not an issue, as Chateau itself produces coins. Supplies, on the other hand, are a different issue. I need a constant production of supplies. The more the better.

That's so interesting. Supplies to me feel like the most worthless commodity in the way I play. How many coin and supplies do you have now for example?

Woah! So you usually allow your bank to reach bottom levels? I've never let them go so low kind of scared about maybe needing them for something else. I'm at 55M coin and 10.5M supplies..

DeletedUser112892

Woah! So you usually allow your bank to reach bottom levels? I've never let them go so low kind of scared about maybe needing them for something else. I'm at 55M coin and 10.5M supplies..
Ati does, I don't (for now :D ). However, the point of heavy questing is to drain yourself every day, basically exchanging coins and supplies for goods, FPs packages, Medals, BPs and Diamonds.
As you know, the resource with biggest value in this game is FP.
Just to add, with CF you will never run out of goods for GE ;)

Ati2

Legend
Absolutely. I even spend all my FPs on the current CF level, I don't leave any saved up. That would be a waste of resources. To save up FPs at a worse exchange rate than what I can get when I level up makes no sense.

Wow. That's true. A lot of you seen to he using the heavy questing method. Seems really effective. I've got a small CF myself and with 40-60 recurrings per day with coins and FP I get a reasonable amount of goods that I don't keep any goods buildings anymore and still go way into surplus. 5k of every good now.

I need to keep FP in the bank for contributing for BP and more FP. 12000 FP in bank now.

vikingraider

Emperor

If you move through the ages at a normal pace, you'll never run out of coins and supplies. Only other real use for supplies is RQ, where you use coins for that and buying fps.

DeletedUser112892

Wow. That's true. A lot of you seen to he using the heavy questing method. Seems really effective. I've got a small CF myself and with 40-60 recurrings per day with coins and FP I get a reasonable amount of goods that I don't keep any goods buildings anymore and still go way into surplus. 5k of every good now.

I need to keep FP in the bank for contributing for BP and more FP. 12000 FP in bank now.
Not so many. Example of my world. I don't see many people using this method. That is why I think CF is one of the most underrated GBs.

Ati2

Legend
Not so many. Example of my world. I don't see many people using this method. That is why I think CF is one of the most underrated GBs.

I agree. People hugely underestimate the power of CF. Sure, it doesn't boost the FPs you get, but you get those FPs a lot more times!

And sure, it won't give you a million FPs a day, even at level 1000. :D But still... That couple hundred you can get out of it is not bad, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.