• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

What are we talking about here, roughly? 4 in the afternoon? :D

If only! Actually no, i like the pace of the game. Don't go up ages too fast, nor too slow :) Just right.

I guess I'll take around what, a year to reach Future. But will have arc, hopefully much sooner!

DeletedUser113265

I would say that they are, but in a good guild, anything can happen. :)

Wow! Okay then, change of plans! Play super relaxed because I have now realised that most top players invest a lot of money :P

Maybe buy here and there for the fun of it! But no way will I be close to top players. Will just enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser113265

Don't let me ruin the plans. I play it slow, that's my style, but you could aim big! :)

No! I imagine that the game progress is logarithmic. So I assume that higher age, the longer it takes. Just didn't think it would be that long :0

Ati2

Legend
Well, the game has been running for 6 years (?), so what you see in the older worlds is the result of those 6 years. :D

Galladhorn

Monarch
No! I imagine that the game progress is logarithmic. So I assume that higher age, the longer it takes. Just didn't think it would be that long :0

Some parts of the game takes longer yes, tech trees becomes longer and since the Goods system changes that too slows down the game as well. Secondary Expansions become less frequent in comparison to early ages. The assumption that a fairly high frequency of expansions keeps coming a players way is often seen in the city layout, where a player thinks big, but late game realizes that it is going to take ages to finish the planned square or rectangular layout.

In the top Eras the two Harbors is another slowing factor – It cost a considerable amount of refined goods to haul Premethium and Orichallum – These Goods are only used for Teching and can not be traded.

But these slow down effects are in fact not that huge of an obstacle if a player has played well, got the right GB´s leveled and did not completely mess up the City Layout.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113265

Well, the game has been running for 6 years (?), so what you see in the older worlds is the result of those 6 years. :D

True, that makes sense. And those in my world who are already in PE is because they invested. Makes sense! Well, I'll go working my progress bit by bit :D

Some parts of the game takes longer yes, tech trees becomes longer and since the Goods system changes that too slows down the game as well. Secondary Expansions become less frequent in comparison to early ages. The assumption that a fairly high frequency of expansions keeps coming a players way is often seen in the city layout, where a player thinks big, bu

Yeah, I've looked into the future and found that expansions are not as common.

DeletedUser113265

What?! You see the future? :-o

:D:D:D:D

Haven't I told you? Little hint: Winning time is 18:28

And a small advice for Progressive and beyond : Don´t get carried away with Double Lane roads – They suck up far more free space than many players realize.

Yeah! I did look into that, saw some cities with a lot of wasted space

Status
Not open for further replies.