• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113265

Kicking Impaired Linux Local Server

I'm tired of post acronyms already :(

There can be more games :P

Each post is a letter and has to follow a logical order from previous post. Example:

Person A Posts: A
Perdón B Posts: Dog
Perdón C Posts: Went
Person D Posts: Running

And at the end of the week, we join all Posts to see what “story” we created!

DeletedUser111866

Three word story gives more flexibility than one word story, and there is this game elsewhere on these forums.

Any Linux admins nearby BTW?

DeletedUser113265

Three word story gives more flexibility than one word story, and there is this game elsewhere on these forums.

Any Linux admins nearby BTW?

My bad! Didn’t know it existed :P

Just trying to be helpfull! Hahaha

Ati2

Legend
Morning! All ready for a good writing inspiration?
Not really. :D I should be doing some rewriting--got my latest manuscript back from my editor. But that's not going to happen today. Too many other stuff to deal with. I need peace for that. :D

DeletedUser113265

Not really. :D I should be doing some rewriting--got my latest manuscript back from my editor. But that's not going to happen today. Too many other stuff to deal with. I need peace for that. :D

Too many people to plunder! Hahaha!

DeletedUser113265

That, too, LOL. :D Actually, today I broke a record I think: fastest time the daily quest was done. I'm all set in just a matter of minutes. :D

Love when that happens! Normally takes between 20-30 min for most dailies! But some take 8-10 hours :/

DeletedUser113265

How far can you go in GE with fighting?

Not far, only have Zeus lvl 3. Maybe 15 encounters?

Btw, if we won, I know its 7 BP from the GB we would want. But can it be the specific BP of a GB?

As in, left bottom BP of ToR?

Ati2

Legend
Not far, only have Zeus lvl 3. Maybe 15 encounters?

Btw, if we won, I know its 7 BP from the GB we would want. But can it be the specific BP of a GB?

As in, left bottom BP of ToR?

You choose which ones you want, yes. It can even be for different GBs, it doesn't have to be just one.

DeletedUser113265

Then you'll be able to join the battle: Chateau or Arc? :D (Actually, I prefer both, but in what order? :D)

Looooooong time until I get there my dear friend :P

Hopefully not toooo long :D

Status
Not open for further replies.