• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #56 2018-05-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. As usual all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is post in this thread. Any player who posts within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time wins this week's prize, which is:

Any 7 Blueprints of your choice

This competition will close at 11pm (UK time) next Sunday June 3rd. Usual rules apply. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser113265

Yay! New week new prizes :)

Do these rewards ever give diamonds?

Also, thanks Amy!

DeletedUser113265

I was going to say that neither of them is bad, but I did win a culture building or something, that I will never use. :D

Well, can’t always get the best!

Found a player who trades all Traz goods form 650fp. Is that good?

DeletedUser113110

Well, can’t always get the best!

Found a player who trades all Traz goods form 650fp. Is that good?
NO! Find new player to trade. I sold Traz goods for 50 FPs!!(Although I gave him 450 TE goods to trade down instead...)
PS I bought them for 30...(OF goods to trade down)

Ati2

Legend
That's less than 3 goods per FP. That seems a little too much--although if there is no other way to get those goods in a new world yet, it might be reasonable.

DeletedUser113265

That's less than 3 goods per FP. That seems a little too much--although if there is no other way to get those goods in a new world yet, it might be reasonable.

No player has those goods in my wo le :/

That’s the thing! There are only 3 players in Traz age :/ veryvmobopolized... if I had the diamonds I would buy them...

NO! Find new player to trade. I sold Traz goods for 50 FPs!!(Although I gave him 450 TE goods to trade down instead...)
PS I bought them for 30...(OF goods to trade down)

No player in my world has those goods though :/ that’s the thing...

DeletedUser113110

No player has those goods in my wo le :/

That’s the thing! There are only 3 players in Traz age :/ veryvmobopolized... if I had the diamonds I would buy them...

No player in my world has those goods though :/ that’s the thing...
Buy them later...
They will be a lot cheaper...

DeletedUser113265

There you go. You got your answer. :D
The player said I could pay day by day... still find it a bit too much! Specially with event coming up. I’ll wait, just thibkbill ask for Traz either way! Want those infinite Rogues!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.