• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
We have 6 other days with that time, so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

When was it? We need to double our posts for that time today. :D

vikingraider

Emperor
Sorry to interrupt, but look what Arc can do Ati2
Capturecfbps.PNG

Those CF blueprints will be flying in.

It's kind of rare in London, isn't it?

Not really. Usually at least once a year

DeletedUser111866

Palm to finger
I put Arc on my "to get" list. :) I'll be putting down Dynamic Tower in a few hours. That will help with the supplies in the short-to-mid term.
Right move, but DT is more long term than middle, however you can trade its haul down multiplying the numbers. I've got me full Traz goods set this way.

Ati2

Legend
Right move, but DT is more long term than middle, however you can trade its haul down multiplying the numbers. I've got me full Traz goods set this way.

Depends on the timeframe, I guess. Long-term for me means that I will not be needing any extra supplies. All will be provided by CF. I need DT during the time leading up to this, while CF is not yet self-sufficient.

DeletedUser111866

Depends on the timeframe, I guess. Long-term for me means that I will not be needing any extra supplies. All will be provided by CF. I need DT during the time leading up to this, while CF is not yet self-sufficient.
You will still need high era goods for say AO or Kraken, and this exactly is what would DT help with. CF helps with your current era goods, and I find out it gives enough but GE also demands previous era goods which you need to convert or produce, this is hard sometimes.

Ati2

Legend
You will still need high era goods for say AO or Kraken, and this exactly is what would DT help with. CF helps with your current era goods, and I find out it gives enough but GE also demands previous era goods which you need to convert or produce, this is hard sometimes.
Sure, I'll definitely use the other feature of DT as well.

I may be naive, but I'm currently thinking that I will also be able to trade my tons of current era goods to higher era goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.