• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #54 2018-05-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Scarlet lake to Alpha Protocol

(And it's goodnight from me, see you tomorrow! Well, actually, today, but ... after sleep... :D)

Amy Steele

General
Ehh, we broke the forum... :D

On Tuesday and Wednesday, we will be doing maintenance work on our forums and wiki. The services will be unavailable during the following times:

Tuesday, May 15, 4-5 PM CEST: Forums

Wednesday, May 16, 4-5 PM CEST: Wiki.

The wiki should be unavailable for about 20 minutes, the forum downtime might take up to 40 minutes.

;)

Let's just hope it wasn't at the crucial randomly chosen time :lol:

[/infomercial]

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

I mean, if the temperature has two digits, it's summer.

On a totally unrelated note, last night I learned that the street where I live is rather noisy.

Have you just recently moved, or was this the first time in decades that the temperature has risen above 10C? :D

DeletedUser112581

Goooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Have you just recently moved, or was this the first time in decades that the temperature has risen above 10C? :D

Morning!

Not the first time in decades, but this year we've had a long and cold winter here in Sweden, so I hadn't slept with the window open since last summer.

DeletedUser112581

Mostly cars passing by every now and then (why is it that the noisiest cars always go out at night?), people talking and what I think was a cat meowing at 4 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.