• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Sweet, here's mine:
noarsil.jpg

Emberguard

Legend
Yes it is :) My "InnoGames sponsored" city

Would like to place the temple of relics but first I think I'll need more space....

Ati2

Legend
That is a very nice setup indeed. I've got an IA city in Dinegu, and I've been wanting to change it's layout for a while. But I can't seem to find a way of getting rid of so many houses except by getting IT.

I plan to get rid of the houses when Chateau is at a higher level. They are now mainly there to bring in money.

Emberguard

Legend
Hey @Amy Steele any idea what specs the game uses to determine which links are spam?

When I send a message in game linking to this thread it's spam and redacted by the system automatically, but when I link to foestats.com it lets it go through

How do you sort out the population issue, though?
they have a tower of babel, that'll provide over 1k pop by lvl 10

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
:( You'll just have to do a combination of

(1) Contribute to high lvl Inno Towers that are going to be lvl'd
(2) Make a friend list of Contemporary Era players and aid them each day for Inno BPs
(3) Win when this comp gives out BPs

Status
Not open for further replies.